• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Drives

I wanna start this thread so everyone can plan a drive, long or short, and post it here. We need to organize more drives so I will start.

Cars & Caffeine meet in San Jose this Saturday, Sept 8th. We will depart from Bridgepoint in San Mateo where we usually have the monthly meets at 9AM and head down thru Skyline & 9 to San Jose. We can also have lunch there since they serve burgers and hotdogs beside coffee. The weather is good. Please see route below.

1. REDNSXT
2. BATMANs

Cars & Caffeine Meet
Club Auto Sport
521 Charcot Avenue, Suite 100
San Jose, CA 95131
http://clubautosport.net/

attachment.php

attachment.php

1.jpg1a.png

Last edited:
At the moment, Saturday looks free for me and I'd really like to meet some of you and take the drive if you don't mind. I'm not exactly sure where you all meet though. Ah, Bridgepointe shopping center?

Last edited:
We will be in front of Mimi's Cafe at Bridge Point shopping center in San Mateo, same place as last monthly meet. The Cars & Caffeine meet is from 9am-1pm.

1. REDNSXT
2. BATMANs
3. wlrk4gd
4. Orange Gallardo

We will be in front of Mimi's Cafe at Bridge Point shopping center in San Mateo, same place as last monthly meet. The Cars & Caffeine meet is from 9am-1pm.

So you mean this drive will end at 1:00 with the ending of the Cars and Caffeine meet?

I probably won't be able to make the drive, but will be there at Club Auto Sport from 9 to about 11. As Roger mentioned, do you all plan to arrive about the time the event is over??
Perhaps you all should try to get there closer to like 11:30 or noon so that you have at least a good hour to see the other cars.

So you mean this drive will end at 1:00 with the ending of the Cars and Caffeine meet?
No, we plan to be there by 11am. 2 hours of driving. If time permits we will cut over to hwy 1, if not we will stay on skyline to 9.

I wanna go, but I have a meeting at 1:00 that I can't miss -- which really jams me, 'cause it was supposed to be a week ago, but the dude stood me up.

I'll try to make this - looks like a nice drive. Couldn't make last weekends meet...

1. REDNSXT
2. BATMANs
3. wlrk4gd
4. Orange Gallardo
5. iCEE
6. smooth

Who's orange Gallardo? I've been thinking about a Gallardo, orange actually :biggrin:

I wanna go, but I have a meeting at 1:00 that I can't miss -- which really jams me, 'cause it was supposed to be a week ago, but the dude stood me up.
If your meeting is local, you should be able to make it. We want to be there by 11am to enjoy the cars and food so you have 2 hours to get back.
Who's orange Gallardo? I've been thinking about a Gallardo, orange actually :biggrin:
My friend's, David. There's a yellow Gallardo with black wheels for sale at Moda in Dublin.

WLRK4GD needs to drop out of the drive portion tomorrow. I haven't driven her much since the new tires and I am noticing a lot of fender rub in the front with the slightest of roll into a sustained turn :( Until I get this resolved, I'll need to stay away from the slaloms :( I'll try to attend the "Cars & Caffeine" event though. I'll send my cell # in a pvt msg.

My friend (orange lambo) is organizing a drive with other cars this saturday at 9am. We will start at 35 & 92 parking lot and head south thru 84 & 9. The drive will be 2-3 hours. Add your name if you wanna join.

1. REDNSXT

Back