• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Locals - check out my new signature line

Hey Bay Area Crew,
Check out my new signature line below. Notice anything different (anything added)? :smile:

wow congrat! is the s2k an AP1? interested in a set of perfect condition AP2 wheels? friend of mine is selling his, and they had less than 2k on them.

ryan1926 said:
Very Nice! What color?
let me guess. RIO YELLOW :biggrin:

Congrat,

Don't tell me it's not white!! :biggrin: You told me you like a white S2000 with red and black interior (nice combo). Please post some pictures

Is it silver stone?

Hey guys,

I just recieved my hp evos from wheel guyz, Wrong Spacers,Wrong lugnuts,wrong size rear wheels & tires.

has anyone else had a similar experiance with these guys?

I am now waiting for the correct merchandise to be shipped out to me:confused: then they say they will accept the others back.

I agreed to pay for what is comming out again and just get a credit when they recieve their stuff back I just want my wheels I can't believe the invoice even says I placed an order for 91-93 nissan:eek: ????

I have been dealing with a guy named Mac and he seems to know what he is doing I gues I will just have to wait and see. bye the way I am in morgan hill ca any nsx'rs near me?

juejaimon said:
Coleman.... long time no see :wink:

Steve,

Yeah......long time now see.......I miss you guys......... but I am kinda busy on almost every weekend starting from Christmas. I think the next time I see you guys may be as late as late spring:redface:

By the way, I was/will be busy at Reno or Tahoe for snowboarding:biggrin:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Shane,
PM your friends info about the wheels. Ours is an AP2 and the wheels on our car are clean, but one has a small curb mark.

Coleman,
You are right. Looked and looked for a clean white one, but couldn't find any with red leather.

Charles,
You get the first ride. :biggrin:

Ariel,
You know I LOVE Rio Yellow - but Lisa didn't want it. She likes Rio Yellow on your NSX, but not on an S2000 (too flashy for daily driving she says).

---------
The car is "officially" Lisa's (though now she has three cars) :smile: It's her reward for finding a job close to home.

Our plan all along was to get something without a top. We originally were going to get a 2nd NSX (NA2) and almost bought one locally for sale, but it sold before we made an offer. After that Lisa decided that she didn't want an NSX b/c she would worry about it too much (I must have rubbed off on her). She then moved to the Lexus SC430. Nice car and Lisa was pretty much set on that car. She liked it because it was alot like her GS300, but it was too "soft" for me (I was trying to move her toward the S2000 anyway :wink: ).

So finally, I got her to agree to test drive the S2000. It wasn't as "refined" as the SC430, but we had a blast driving it. We drove about 9-10 S2000s before choosing this one (picky picky). We looked at white ones (couldn't find any red leather), red ones (already have two red Acuras), Sebring Silver and Silverstone. We found some Sebring with red leather but decided that we liked the black leather more. I found a used Silverstone and we decided to check it out. Ended up with that one.

Details:

2004 S2000 (AP2)
Silverstone with Black leather
Bought from original owner
10K miles
Factory chin spoiler, side strakes, rear spoiler
Upgraded speakers (Eclipse, I think) with sub and amp in the trunk
Some other OEM accessories also
The car looked and drove like new and we knew our search for a clean S2000 had come to and end.

I already have a list of aftermarket parts ready, but we will probably drive it stock for a few months first.

The car is clean, but of couse I'm going to spend a day detailing it. :biggrin:

I'll post some pics next week when we are back in town.
Lisa might drive it to the next meet.
See you guys soon.

Last edited:
randomharmony said:
ew!! yellow? who would want that?!

Hey Now!
Them's fightin wurds :biggrin:

22904659328484l.jpg

Congratulations Mickeylex on the S2000. It's a hell of a car.

Last edited:
I was hoping Lisa would have gotten an NSX, because it would have been cool for Lisa to have her own screen name posting pics of the updates/mods she has completed to her NSX :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Anyways, maybe in a year or two she will buy her 4th car, a 2005 NSX ...

Until then, Congrats on the S2000 and look forward to seeing some pics...

Mike

randomharmony said:
ew!! yellow? who would want that?!
Yawwn said:
Hey Now!
Them's fightin wurds :biggrin:
Dont worry. we got some info from Neo on how to deal with these kind of fighting words :biggrin:

4788nsxprime_flamewar_guide.gif

:biggrin:

LOL. I get a kick out of all the things that Neo comes up with.

okok, i admit i like the yellow ones too.:biggrin: :biggrin: BUT red is still hotter.:eek: just ask Nalesh.:wink:

Shane is right. We all know that RED is the best...:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

We drove the new S2000 almost 400 miles in the first 24 hours. The car is really fun to drive. Top down the whole time. :biggrin:

Pics soon. I need to clay, clean, polish, wax, seal, etc, etc the car and then I'll post pics.

Back