• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAYNSAC 1991 NSX Build from 05 to present

N Spec- Does some great work. Here are some samples. Alot more additions I made I will provide him pics with and get more pics and angles From N Spec. Thanks N Spec looking foward to getting more work from you.

Here is my next 3 rims. ( Missing 2 Volk Sf Challenge and some modas )

Attachments

• samplensx.jpg
    samplensx.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
N Spec- Does some great work. Here are some samples. Alot more additions I made I will provide him pics with and get more pics and angles From N Spec. Thanks N Spec looking foward to getting more work from you.

Here is my next 3 rims. ( Missing 2 Volk Sf Challenge and some modas )

Hey, which model Modas? I have some extra free time this week due to the holidays so I can knock them all out if you give me the details that I basically never received via email. Your pm was full so I figured I'd post here and I lost your email address.

BTW, nice, I did not know you were turbo.

The Y-pipe is the two banks (headers) merging into one or 2 into 1 to the turbo like you said. If you look at the picture you can see it is a single exit 3" exhaust pipe. The other Tip is the wastegate dump tube coming off that. Hope that clarifies your confusion.

Yeah it definitely does... cant believe I didnt realize that :tongue: Thanks for clearing it up!

New rims and tires on the way mounted and balanced ready to be installed and slammed.:biggrin: Thanks Wil

Attachments

• wr1.jpg
    wr1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 172
  • wr2.jpg
    wr2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 122
  • wr3.jpg
    wr3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 154
  • wr4.jpg
    wr4.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 119
You are in good hands with Bisi, got to have a nice chat with him at SEMA regarding his turbo CR-Z that gets 50mpg and pulled 550whp lol :eek:

You are in good hands with Bisi, got to have a nice chat with him at SEMA regarding his turbo CR-Z that gets 50mpg and pulled 550whp lol :eek:

That's hilarious... I mentioned we could pull that off with a k20.. which is what the CRZ runs..

I had to defend myself as it was "impossible to read af ratio's" as high as that requires...

This community talked one of the most talented minds out the door... We could have advanced this chassis if people could have listened to us. Sonny has one of the last parts I will ever design for the NSX... now a one off part.

Sorry to hijacking the build bro...

Try to get that NA1 rstb installed with Blackend engine dampner dude... it's an impressive piece of art not found on sos's website.

as for Bisi... you are in good hands... definately a good choice.. he was and is a talanted chemist.. he also made civics with small ass single cam motors run 8 seconds at the drag strip.

Car is getting Tuned tommorow at Bisi. Here is the pic of it installed and ready to be tuned.

FYI coming off the turbo with a 90 degree fitting on the oil return line is the worst thing you can do. Im not sure if you are running an oil return sump that generates suction or not but if this is meant to gravity feed to anything you definitely want to change it.

you could save space by using one if these without the 90 degree fitting just the 45 degree end you have on the hose.

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...de=TP&Product_Code=ATP-FLA-019&Category_Code=

Last edited:

Yes, I heard nothing but Good things about Bisi. Hes been around for a long time and has a great reputation. Him doing the final touches and most important tuning it brings me Peace of Mind that cant be bought.
His work is very impressive.

Too bad, all these nerdy primers with no life have pushed you out of the NSX. Most of these dudes just hide behind a computer and talk trash. As for me if you have said negative crap to me, TRUST that when I see you I will Embarace you, if you try to say something back I will knock you out. Thats How I roll, if you are not man enough to say it to my face, dont say it at all, as One day you will see me. and I dont let it go till I resolve it. I have NO tolerance for disrespectful people.

Now Ross, I hope you change your mind and dont let these fools deviate you from the rest of us good folks. I suggest not giving price breaks anymore and charge them up the arse like most companies do and than they will love you like they love other companies, that have been ripping them off. People dont see a good thing till its gone. Or in your case ( STMPO ) it Should be GONE UP in PRICE, but not gone all together.
But I understand your decision regardless.

That's hilarious... I mentioned we could pull that off with a k20.. which is what the CRZ runs..

I had to defend myself as it was "impossible to read af ratio's" as high as that requires...

This community talked one of the most talented minds out the door... We could have advanced this chassis if people could have listened to us. Sonny has one of the last parts I will ever design for the NSX... now a one off part.

Sorry to hijacking the build bro...

Try to get that NA1 rstb installed with Blackend engine dampner dude... it's an impressive piece of art not found on sos's website.

as for Bisi... you are in good hands... definately a good choice.. he was and is a talanted chemist.. he also made civics with small ass single cam motors run 8 seconds at the drag strip.

Hey Ross,
The NA1 RSTB with blackend Engine Dampner, is a peice of ART. Me having the only one makes me feel Hella Special :biggrin: I will have pics up of it in a week. The car is suppose to be done by tommorow:biggrin:. Than we will install All the STMPO Suspension peices and the big brake duct cooler. Thanks for All your Help Bro.

FYI coming off the turbo with a 90 degree fitting on the oil return line is the worst thing you can do. Im not sure if you are running an oil return sump that generates suction or not but if this is meant to gravity feed to anything you definitely want to change it.

you could save space by using one if these without the 90 degree fitting just the 45 degree end you have on the hose.

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchan...de=TP&Product_Code=ATP-FLA-019&Category_Code=

THANKS A MILLION SIR. Seriously, I really appericiate anyone who has any suggestions on what can be done to make it better or safer. Please do bring it up to my attention and so I can get to reslove it.
I will ask Brian Prospeed about this and he can answer your question if
its gravity feed or using a return oil sump that generates suction.
From what I remember its similar to how Love fab does it, and I cant remember which of the 2 ways lovefab does its oil lines:confused:

Find out if your car uses a scavenge pump.

I would say that Brian will take care of you, if there is an issue you should discuss with him, he is the maker of the kit and he is ultimately responsible for it, I am sure it'll be fine.

Yeah Brian said its a new design and no longer needs a scavenger pump. So I should be fine. But I will run it by Brian, and see what he thinks about it.

Can you explain little more what problem you see in the design of the oil line? Thanks

Can you explain little more what problem you see in the design of the oil line? Thanks

Sonny... you have an 45 degree AN fitting connected to a 90 degree fitting on the turbo..

(the ss line in the pic has the 45 on it... the 90 is the black fitting on the turbo)

Just remove the black 90 degree fitting and replace it with the straight fitting (which was pictured by the original poster of the problem)

The 45 degrss an on the SS line will still work... just get rid of the 90.

Bisi or Brian would have these laying around I assume.. that ATP price is a little high for that mod).

Good luck on your numbers...

Regards

You never want a 90 degree fitting on the oil drain line especially right off of the turbo. This presents the potential for oil pressure to build up inside the cartridge causing oil to leak past the seals. You always want to make sure the oil can evacuate the turbo as quick as possible. If they are using a 90 degree fitting out of necessity to stay above the oil pan oil level then it might really require a scavenge pump setup. I linked the drain flange from ATP because it features a very short fitting and wont require an additional adapter which will give you 1/2 of additional height to help oil flow out of the turbo and down into the oil pan.

I will let Prospeed Brian answer this concern. He told me he will look at the thread when he gets a chance.

Sonny... you have an 45 degree AN fitting connected to a 90 degree fitting on the turbo..

(the ss line in the pic has the 45 on it... the 90 is the black fitting on the turbo)

Just remove the black 90 degree fitting and replace it with the straight fitting (which was pictured by the original poster of the problem)

The 45 degrss an on the SS line will still work... just get rid of the 90.

Bisi or Brian would have these laying around I assume.. that ATP price is a little high for that mod).

Good luck on your numbers...

Regards

You never want a 90 degree fitting on the oil drain line especially right off of the turbo. This presents the potential for oil pressure to build up inside the cartridge causing oil to leak past the seals. You always want to make sure the oil can evacuate the turbo as quick as possible. If they are using a 90 degree fitting out of necessity to stay above the oil pan oil level then it might really require a scavenge pump setup. I linked the drain flange from ATP because it features a very short fitting and wont require an additional adapter which will give you 1/2 of additional height to help oil flow out of the turbo and down into the oil pan.

I am here in LA and the Car was suppose to be scheduled to be Tuned Friday but change of plans:frown:. Bisi in the last second couldnt take us in till Monday.
Car is getting Tuned Monday at Bisi. :smile: I will be there in person to see it done. Than drive to to Ramons shop for few more things to be done by Erick and Ramon.

Today- Brian said he has to wire the Meth kit, Flow test it, Bolt it, Waiting for the harness for FIC, which arrives tommorow. Everything Else is Done...
He will get me pics of the meth kit fully installed and meth flow test today so I can put them up on this thread. I can also put up the flow test methods and pics for others to get help from later if needed.

Also He will send me the pics of the Oil Pan baffle and the Turbo which was ceramic coated Satin black for more cooling. The Meth kit bolted and wired, and the flow test Pictures by friday so I can put them up on here. So look for an update tommorow..:biggrin:

and Hopefully we can reslove this Oil pan fitting 90 degree issue before tuning as well.

Back