• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BB Meister S2R & Brembo GT combo

Bored @ work again!

Attachments

• DSC00321 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00321 (Medium).JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,026
Could you tell me if that's the silver or black finish on your S2Rs? I've been looking around and only in the Work stock photos does the black finish appear black. I've seen some other photos on the 'Net that make it look very similar to the silver ones (which I have).

dave22 said:
BB=Burning Black
Oh ok. Thanks. :D Looks very silver though.

KR inspire, is the black more distinct in person? I'm thinking of getting a set in burning black, but in the pictures I've seen, it doesn't seem too far from silver.

CDX_NSX said:
Oh ok. Thanks. :D Looks very silver though.

KR inspire, is the black more distinct in person? I'm thinking of getting a set in burning black, but in the pictures I've seen, it doesn't seem too far from silver.

I would say its a lil more distinctive in person, but its more of the angles, its hard to catch the angles with a camera than in person...But I say it is farther from silver than you may imagine it is once you see it in person.

I love the height of your car!

Oh and the brakes/wheels are cool too. :biggrin:

K said:
KR Inspire
do u have better pics of ur front bumper/lip and side skirt?

Only my side skirts, my Route KS front lip I cannot use due to the height of the car...i scrape my lip every day =X

Attachments

• DSC_9804 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_9804 (Medium).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,112
:biggrin: One Word to describe this car... SWEET! :smile:

spartan2-3 said:
Are you running OEM Brakes at the rear :confused:

Yes unfortunately I am running the factory brakes in the rear, i did not want to sacrifice the lip size of my wheels..I didnt want to settle for a 2.5-2.75" lip...I like my 3.25" lip...

Here is my BB Meisters.

10086mikensx.jpg

My rims are 17X8"F and 18X10"R. Tires are Toyo t1s and are 215,40,17F and 275,35,18R. Off set is +42 front and rear.

Last edited:
Back