• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bbk options

what spacer would i have to run on oem 17s if i ran a bbk?

and how much bigger is the(stop tech) for example bbk caliper compared to na2 2002+ brakes

i mean new rotors and pads run like 1100 and if i sell my oem brakes its only like 12 to 1600 away from running bbk front and rear

minus well? right

thoughts

what spacer would i have to run on oem 17s if i ran a bbk?

and how much bigger is the(stop tech) for example bbk caliper compared to na2 2002+ brakes

i mean new rotors and pads run like 1100 and if i sell my oem brakes its only like 12 to 1600 away from running bbk front and rear

minus well? right

thoughts

factory Honda 2002-2005 wheels
require 15mm spacer front, 25mm spacer rear

+1. Not just work for the BBK but it will even make the car stance looks so much better and wider :wink:.

BBK difference is night and day. The differences are the rotors are lighter as two piece and the calipers are lighter along with the better bite and heat dissipation. Caroline's is for sale locally and it would look sick on your car too. You may need bigger wheels than those mugens though.

Last edited:
Yeah lol i dont think I can run bbk if ima keep some of my wheels, I actually like the gold na2 brakes it flows with my car, shrugs

Yeah lol i dont think I can run bbk if ima keep some of my wheels, I actually like the gold na2 brakes it flows with my car, shrugs

Ditch those little wheels, they date your car to the 90s. Sell them to someone with the pop-ups and buy yourself some modern day wheels!!! Caroline's wheels and BBK would look absolutely SICK on your slammed 04 :biggrin: JMHO

car is too low for 18/19s lol

You can make it work, just raise it up a little. Houston is creating some hot ass modified NSXs!

I like the Wp Pro as a BBK for the X but I haven't been able to find a brake bias chart for this kit like ST or Brembo offers. I heard since this kit has 6 pistons F/R it unbalance the brake bias more than any of the other two kits. There is little info on their site so if anybody has more info about this kit and wants share it would be awesome.

Last edited:

get gold stoptechs like me. look like the 02+ ones color but way sexier :biggrin:

ps i did 25mm front and 25mm rear and it looks amazing. fronts are very flush. this was what oscar_driver did and i loved the look.

Last edited:
get gold stoptechs like me. look like the 02+ ones color but way sexier :biggrin:

ps i did 25mm front and 25mm rear and it looks amazing. fronts are very flush. this was what oscar_driver did and i loved the look.

How about a photo man... Words are cheap :biggrin:

All I have on my phone

Stoptech fronts, stock na2 rears.
02+ wheels, 25mm h&r spacers front and rear.

25i97hd.jpg

k19v7r.jpg

f3w2n7.jpg

2emlylg.jpg

Sexy car brother.... I do like that caliper color

Back