• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bbs Rsii 17/18

BBS RSII 17/18 Wheels (no tires)

I am selling my BBS RSII wheels, no rubber. According to TireRack they are discontinued, but WheelsBoutique.com still has them listed . Prepare for sticker shock if you choose to check the retail price. They were already on the car when I purchased it about 7 months ago. I am partial to a 5/6 spoke wheel, and to be honest...they are damn hard to keep clean :) All those nooks and crannies. Selling to make room for a new set.

Here are the SPECS:
17x8 36 Offset
18x10 47 Offset

The rims are about 5 years old and have 25k miles on them. They are not perfect, but overall are in superb condition. A good friend of mine, NSXnBRLA, and a regular on this board rated the wheels a 8.5.

Two minor flaws:
The right front has a very minor small scratch.

The right rear has a more noticeable imperfection, it is not curb rash. It looks as thought the chrome lip pulled away from the rim. The problem is not verb noticable, and it is somewhat hard to see in the picture. The other two wheels are in superb shape.

Here are my wheels mounted on the car

I am asking $1000 OBO plus shipping for the rims only. Sorry, no tires.

Please PM me and we can exchange email addresses, and/or if you wish, leave you number and I will contact you by phone.

I will be more than happy to take some additional pictures, so feel free to PM me with any special requests.

Cheers.

Attachments

• thecar2.jpg
    thecar2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Back