• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBSC 1/4 mile time top end speed -Anyone?Anyone?

So has anyone made the BBSC see low 12's in the 1/4 mile? I know the NSX is not the 1/4 mile king but I would still like to see some good 1/4 mile times and top end speeds. Please give year and mods if you post the info.
Has anyone run the Silver State Classic (I think that is what its called)in an NSX? It is the 90 mile closed road race in NV I belive.

On a really bad night,my car went 12.33@ 114 and 12.31 @ 114 short shifting at 7200 due to boost creep.There is definitely an 11 in there , I just havent been back.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T BBSC Spa Yellow
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS S/C

Originally posted by nsxbadboy:
.....boost creep.....

Please elaborate on this.

Worn clutch, street tires(not drag radials), full audio/video system, full tank, no launch(at idle), warm temperature, shifting at 7.5k I put a 13.0 on the board.

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

"boost creep"

That's how I refer to all owners of AA (Abnormally Aspirated) cars
smile.gif

Yes Andy. I am joking.

Originally posted by AndyVecsey:
Please elaborate on this.

My car was creeping to 7 psi of boost and had no table for that written into the split second box at the time.The car was shutting down as if it hit the rev limit early.I have now corrected this and it pulls hard to red line.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T BBSC Spa Yellow
93 Supra TT T-61
97 Viper GTS S/C

Back