• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBSC E85 Nsx 19lbs of Boost 541 RWHP New Dyno #s

Hi Guys just wanted to share my latest HP numbers for the BBSC Supercharger kit currently making 541 RWHP Torque 297 on E85

I would like to know if anyone has exceeded these HP # s on their BBSC kit or if this is the fastest in the country ?

This kit consists of the following
Novi 2000
Custom after-cooler Water to Air
Custom 19 lb pulley available in any size PM
E85 Fuel Conversion /1000 CC Injectors/External Fuel pumps/Etc.

This Kit will be up for sale soon Custom Powder coated parts /Upgraded Custom Couplers/Custom After-cooler /Custom Fuel System to many things to list PM ME if interested or further Details

Taking the Turbo Plunge looking to make 800 HP

Here is a Video of the Current Dyno Run at 541 RWHP Enjoy
Click Here: http://youtu.be/EK6WjNXr9uc

Special Thanks to "That Racing Channel" for coming out & videoing

Last edited:
Devin and Armando were both up around that back in the day if I remember right. Can't seem to find the posts now from back then with their results. I think Costa is up there too with his BBSC....if he still has it?
Maybe someone else can chime in with better info. Nice numbers though! Wish I knew what mine was pushing. Won't know til spring though when the car has a new clutch and I can get it back to the dyno.

Did you end up breaking your old motor?

Good numbers!

I blew a head gasket after running the car at 15 lbs for over a year & being supercharged for over 4 years. So since I had to go into the block I beefed up the bottom-end a little.The engine will now be going turbo soon set up for 800 HP I will be getting rid of this 1 of a kind Custom upgraded BBSC to much to list if anyone is interested PM me

Did you end up breaking your old motor?

Good numbers!

I blew a head gasket after running the car at 15 lbs for over a year & being supercharged for over 4 years. So since I had to go into the block I beefed up the bottom-end a little.The engine will now be going turbo soon set up for 800 HP I will be getting rid of this 1 of a kind Custom upgraded BBSC to much to list if anyone is interested PM me

Do you mind sharing what you did to the bottom end?

wow really good numbers ....i dont know what your doing but keep it up..

i had made 550whp last year 20.5 pound of boost and maxed out my fuelpump @ 7500rpm all this with no water injection and 100 octane pump gas after i fixed the problem we noticed on the dyno that the car wanted to make more power but the sc belt kept slipping i had to alaways tighten the belt even with the goodyear belt so we had to bring down the boost and i am making 522whp @14pound of boost now

here is my link
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151948

si i am pritty shure you are nuber 1 mr onestepx:eek: trust me install the nitrous and you will love it

800HP? As if 541HP is not enough.:tongue::confused::tongue: I can't understand how you guys even put down that much power to the ground. I spin my tires with 400rwhp.

800HP? As if 541HP is not enough.:tongue::confused::tongue: I can't understand how you guys even put down that much power to the ground. I spin my tires with 400rwhp.

Bro its never enough... i have supercharged my nsx i added 150hp direct port nitrous im close to 750 hp and im selling my sc and gowing
turbo cause i NEEEEEED more power

Bro its never enough... i have supercharged my nsx i added 150hp direct port nitrous im close to 750 hp and im selling my sc and gowing
turbo cause i NEEEEEED more power

Same here Costa taking the Turbo Plunge looking for 800 RWHP My BBSC still has more to give also but instead of doing the Nitrous option its better to turbo in the long run.

Do you mind sharing what you did to the bottom end?

Benson Racing Sleeves
Sos Pistons 10:1 compression
Oliver Rods
SoS Billet Main Caps
Cosmetic Steel Head Gaskets
Stock Crank
SoS Billet Oil Pump upgrade
SoS Oil Pan Baffle Plate

I just took the car to the track tonight for its first run
Ran 11.1 at 126 mph
still spinning threw 1st gear

New video at the track with official results coming soon from my friends at "That Racing Channel"

The horse power is correct the guys at "That Racing Channel put that as a inside joke when they edited the video.They wanted to see the reaction to that

541 RWHP 297 Torque

297ftlbs peak torque?

297ftlbs at 9500 rpm isn't even 541whp. So are you spinning 9500+rpm? It seems possible with your motor build but just wanted to verify.

Sounds like the Novi2000 is gassed out at that level of PSI.

297ftlbs peak torque?

297ftlbs at 9500 rpm isn't even 541whp. So are you spinning 9500+rpm? It seems possible with your motor build but just wanted to verify.

No my rev limiter is set for 8200 rpm their is some belt slip at that boost level looking to have a custom 8 or 10 rib custom pulley set made for those of you who might be interested for an upgrade to the BBSC kit this should solve that problem .I have already spoken to a machine shop on developing this as an upgrade kit to the BBSC Kit. PM Me for more info.

Last edited:
nice to see people pushing the envelope on any platform.

Bang for the buck.. i don't think the bbsc on the used market can be beat.

Having said that, I think the bbsc is really best for 12-14 psi and below.. the belt slip issue above that is tough to overcome consistently. With under 10 psi i was making about 425 rwhp, so with a built motor and 4-5 more psi I'd think 475 plus rwhp is doable.

No my rev limiter is set for 8200 rpm their is some belt slip at that boost level looking to have a custom 8 or 10 rib custom pulley set made for those of you who might be interested for an upgrade to the BBSC kit this should solve that problem .I have already spoken to a machine shop on developing this as an upgrade kit to the BBSC Kit. PM Me for more info.

I have some 8 Ribs if you need them. My crank 8 rib is larger than stock for higher boost with out going to small on the blower. This helps reduce slippage.
The slip over crank 8 Rib I would let go for 200. All the others are standard pulleys you can get on line. Ken

Back