• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged back, kinda.... Take a look!

BC Forged came and went kind of quickly. They have been in the process of building their own facility, etc etc... However, Boyd Coddington SR also has his own line of forged wheels that he has been selling well, some of the same styles. So take a look, and ask any questions you may have.

Sorry the pic is small, my host shrinks it

boydforgedad.jpg

The sweet powdercoated F07!

blackBC.jpg

f09s, 20" on a 350Z

350z20inchf09s.jpg

Is it just me, or is the discount tire direct website down?

I like the F-16 but can't find them anywhere on Tire.com or the Coddington's site. Any info on them regarding fitment for the NSX or if they clear Stoptech?
Steve

The f16 will be on www.billetwheel.com shortly. We dont have these on our website as its a special order only. I can tell you that we have the best price on them without a doubt. Yes, the F16s 'can' be built to fit over your stoptechs. The nice thing about a custom wheel...its built for you!

F-16

Hi Todd,
Do you have any update on these wheels. I will be very interested if I can get a set of 18x8 et38mm, 19x10 et40mm to fit over Stoptechs WITHOUT spacers. What is the best price you can give me?
Steve

Back