• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged RS and RT Series Monoblock SALE! Limited Time only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: 19" concave monoblocks are now available in all styles below. Semi, medium and deep concave profiles now available for 19"

BC Forged is offering limited time special discounted pricing on the RS and RT Series Monoblock wheels. This is going to be the best deal on monoblocks anywhere. Lightweight, strong, forged wheels built to your specs and delivered to your door in about a month. This is available for all makes and models including S2000. Limited time pricing, email for details, this is the lowest price I have ever seen offered. These are custom built to your specs in any standard finish, not an off the shelf product. This pricing is only available through Nov. 2. All styles available in concave design on 18" and 19" diameter ONLY.
JlfdV1d.png

Z2DuQyN.jpg
photo by [MENTION=6322]vin[/MENTION]ooo, owner jcbadcura
Available sizes
17"X7", 17"x7.5", 17"x8" and 17"x9"
18"x8"-10.5", 18"x11", 18"x12", 18"x13" (18" sizes are available in concave)
19"x8"-11", 19"x12", 19"x13" (19"sizes are available in concave)

Styles
RS Series
RS31
SQycsFJ.jpg

RS40
DaCdOYs.jpg
wqwwHbX.jpg

RS41
nbzAZDN.jpg

RS42
duQgLZi.png

RS43
BJkswbQ.jpg

RT Series

RTR50
Bk0QQ4O.jpg

RT51
goVYUaN.jpg

RT52
EHc7IYD.png

RT53
V8AWNWS.png

fgG9H2g.jpg

Email [email protected] or PM.

Last edited:
I've had my RS31s for several months now and get compliments at just about every meet and show I attend. The craftsmanship is there, the ability to choose offset and from an array of finishes is there. They are light weight and strong and I have used them for 2 track events with nothing but compliments.

Not to mention, Brandon (GT Theory) is excellent with communication and was there throughout the entire process and is an ambassador to the Nsx community.

Picking BC Forged Wheels was a no brainer for me, much like buying my Nsx :).

This is a great price. Pics to come.

Last edited:
Well everyone likes my 94 with the RS42 set-up - 17x8 +40/ 18x9.5 +35 - except Caroline-NSX ( :wink: )
I like the red/black mix with my car.
Front rims are 16 lbs - rears are 19 lbs
These wheels are really nice - get em.
Repost of an old shot with my pre-lowered car

DSCF0856.jpg

Which are the lightest 17 and 18 and 18 and 19 available?

All the RS and RT Series are similar weights and will vary based on width and offset, but you can figure 16 lbs front and around 19 lbs rear. The monoblocks are not available in 19". If you want 18/19 I would suggest the HB Series from BC.

Curious...Would a 17" RS40 be able to fit the (brembo Indy) aka comptech powertec bbk (not brembo gt)?

Curious...Would a 17" RS40 be able to fit the (brembo Indy) aka comptech powertec bbk (not brembo gt)?

Clearance would be no problem, RS and RT Series monoblocks clear up to 355mm rotor on 17" and 380mm rotor on 18". I would send you a brake template when figuring out your offsets so we can ensure plenty of clearance with your custom offset and concave profile.

This pricing is available only for a limited time, once BC ends the sale, pricing will go back up. Regular MSRP is $3000 plus shipping.

does the rs 43 only come in the black picture shown...would like to know if it comes in silver or brushed silver...i have a 94 Berlina Black...and am looking for something to contrast with it...thanks

Thank you...I appreciate it. I came across the same link and am now looking...I am leaning toward a set of HB29 with a polished lip and brushed finish. Looks like there are so many good choices with BC.

Last edited:
does the rs 43 only come in the black picture shown...would like to know if it comes in silver or brushed silver...i have a 94 Berlina Black...and am looking for something to contrast with it...thanks

I have the standard and optional color option chart pictured above as well. All styles are available in any color you choose.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you can get any of these in many finishes.

Thanks Dave!

Just wanted to confirm, but deep concave isn't available in 19" is it?

Update! All monoblock styles are now also available in 19" diameters. Semi, medium and deep concave profiles available. See first post for more info.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanted to confirm, but deep concave isn't available in 19" is it?
As of yesterday 19" diameters are available for all RS and RT styles.

I ordered a set of RS41s in brushed aluminum.
RS41-435-2.jpg
Can't wait for them to get here. If things work out I should have them in time for NSXPO here in Ohio next month.

Brandon the RS31 & RS43 look pretty sweet. I'd like to see a side photo of the RS43. What offsets are available in 17/18 for a car at stock height that will still look good but allow more tire selection going forward? I don't want the tires sticking out or close to the fender lip. How much is required up front to order a set?

Last edited:
I like the RS43 as well. Brandon sent me this pic of in Gloss gunmetal. He is very helpful. TURBO2GO I tried to PM you some questions. Box is full. Sent an email as well. I can get the RS43 in 17x8 +45 & 18x9.5 +40 to pair with 215/40-R17 & 255/35-R18 tires. Note my NSX is not dropped and stock height.

Stock rims

OEM (94-01)16x7+5517x8.5+60

<tbody>
</tbody>

I am also looking at the Advan RSII in 17X8 +45 & 18x9.5 +45 same tires. Price is similar. Advan is limited in their offsets that will work at OEM height. Not sure on resell. Advan is well known. Thoughts?

OSBC-RS43BMWGM-3.jpg

Last edited:
IMO I would go with the rs43 since it's forged and just as light as the RSII for similar price. You need to drop your car and add some spacer for better stance since 45mm offset is kinda high. Mid 30-low 40 offset will look good I think.

My box is now clear. Sorry about that. Look I LOVE the RSII... but if someone else is giving you a forged wheel instead of a cast wheel for the same price... and it is hubcentric requiring mickey mouse rings to constantly be used... and you can choose exact offset to your desire... and they give you MANY more finish options... I would get the BC's. Any car with aftermarket wheels looks better lowered at least a little. but.... you can still look better overall going larger sizing and newer styling, having concave, a nicer finish, etc. I would go with a more aggressive rear et that 45 on a 9.5. Do you have a BBK?

My box is now clear. Sorry about that. Look I LOVE the RSII... but if someone else is giving you a forged wheel instead of a cast wheel for the same price... and it is hubcentric requiring mickey mouse rings to constantly be used... and you can choose exact offset to your desire... and they give you MANY more finish options... I would get the BC's. Any car with aftermarket wheels looks better lowered at least a little. but.... you can still look better overall going larger sizing and newer styling, having concave, a nicer finish, etc. I would go with a more aggressive rear et that 45 on a 9.5. Do you have a BBK?
No just stock brakes. Brandon recommended +40 on the 18X9.5 rear, 17X8 +45 front. Advan's only close option is +45 for both rims.

Yeah that's not bad but if you don't think you'll go bigger than a 255 you should get a 9" rear wheel and save the weight. Change the ET to around 35. A 255 sits more square on a 9" wheel and that is the ideal wheel width for it. My RSII 's we're 17x8 37 and 18x9 25. Was a great fit. You need to me more conservative as you're higher but if the front is 45 I think 35 is conservative on an 18x9. You'll save a pound of rotational mass.

Yeah that's not bad but if you don't think you'll go bigger than a 255 you should get a 9" rear wheel and save the weight. Change the ET to around 35. A 255 sits more square on a 9" wheel and that is the ideal wheel width for it. My RSII 's we're 17x8 37 and 18x9 25. Was a great fit. You need to me more conservative as you're higher but if the front is 45 I think 35 is conservative on an 18x9. You'll save a pound of rotational mass.

Post #189 of this thread has a similar setup situation to mine and it looks OK. I could always drop the car with the stock spring/Bilstein setup later. Based on this setup the Advan RSII 17x8 +45 & 18X9.5 +45 or the BC 17X8 +40 & 18X9.5 +40 setups should be OK with the 215/40R17 & 255/35R18 tires.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/46639-Ultimate-NSX-wheel-guide!/page8

K, I'm not sure how that relates to my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back