• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear Mountain: Run of the NSXs

Good morning to all on this fine Sunday...EEEEEK! Its frickin cold! Looks like we are once again amidst the onset of winter. Last weekend, a dozen or so of us plus a few special guests took the "last" run again through Bear Mountain. Most of us got to enjoy Tony's pics which were fabulous, but where was the video? What the heck, Bailey??!! Lol...my apologies to all. Please don't blame him. I took on the responsibility to produce yet another fantastic edge of your seat video.

Well, after a disasterous week at work and preparing for my 2 week trip to China and Vietnam, here is the video we've all been waiting for. No bug splatter, no excessive bathroom breaks, and no parts of Rich getting lost (conveniently cut out)...just an unadulterated video of some very happy men enjoying their finely tuned well engineered exotics through the trecherous and harrowing curves of Bear Mountain. Ok...not so trecherous or harrowing, but FRICKIN FUN!

Lol...enjoy and see ya'll soon now...ya hear?

Rich

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fge8dUyXh_s

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

I have been at work all weekend - this video definitely gave me an opportunity to take a break and put my head above the water!

I don't know what's going to happen to you in China, "Lost Boi", who's going to bail you out on the other side of the world. Some good footage, nice sound track, but I think the cameraman was on ludes, much of it is out of focus!!!

I don't know what's going to happen to you in China, "Lost Boi", who's going to bail you out on the other side of the world. Some good footage, nice sound track, but I think the cameraman was on ludes, much of it is out of focus!!!

New camera mount ... working out the bugs now adding more dampening to absorb the vibrations of the road and bumps

Hey Rich

Video looks great but its missing the footage of me almost spinning out. do u still have it?

Rich,

Very Cool:cool:

Do you have a hi-res version that can be put on CD/DVD??

Regards,
LarryB

Rich,

Very Cool:cool:

Do you have a hi-res version that can be put on CD/DVD??

Regards,
LarryB

Unfortunately I dont think he does because we had converted the original footage to wmv so it would be easier to work with and upload to youtube. I am sure he can make a high res version while he is on the plane to China on Tuesday.

Thanks for the compliments! Definitely my pleasure. Larry, I have no idea how to convert it but if I can, I will and I will get you a copy regardless.

Back