• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Before and After Detailing Dynamics

So I finally got around to taking my car to Mike at Detailing Dynamics.
I am very satisfied with the results and will continue to take my car to him. Very professional, very dedicated to his work, and very good.

I dont have many before pictures but let me tell you...the car had swirls all over, halogramming on the hood, LOTS of sand pits on the bumper, water marks etc...I attempted to polish a test area with my PC and wasnt too happy with my results. That and the amount of time it was taking me made the decision that much easier...TAKE IT TO A PRO.

Mike was able to remove a substantial amount of everything. Obviously the rock chips and deep pits cant be fixed 100 percent but he did an awesome job!

Heres a picture of the front end. The entire car was like this from the previous owner. This is after I washed the car.
DSC02734.jpg

The car just would not shine...even with some wax on it it looked dull and almost charcoal in color.
DSC02672.jpg

Also dont have very many after shots as of now but heres a few.
The color is now deep and shines nicely.
DSC00077.jpg

again these pictures really dont show much but when I drove up and saw this a huuuge smile lit up my face.
DSC00083.jpg

I have no problem recommending mike for his services and hope he stays around for a long time. Call Mike at 408-249-1017

The End
DSC00082.jpg

Detailing Dynamics is also a supporter of the NSXCA and NSXPO. In a way, they specialize in NSX upkeep. If you get a chance, check out their sections on NSX care in NSX Driver.

I would love to get my car detailed....too bad nobody around here seems to have a clue how to do it right. :(

Outdoor before pics. Do you have any outdoor after pics? The indoor ones do look really shiny but would like to see detail work under identical lighting. :smile: :biggrin:

Thanks, Danny.

I would really like to know what people have paid.....they do not have pricing on there so I have no idea even what range they are in. :confused:

I used tp paint cars for a living. The best way to pollish a show car is to get 2000 grit wet paper and sand the entire car down till there is no shine at all. Once that is done there is a 3 step to bring back to life rule. You need to :

1 - use a medium style pollish ( autobody supply store product )

2 - use a fine pollish ( same as above )

3 - wax. It is about a 9 to 11 hour job to do it right. If your fast 7 to 9hrs.

If you have money to blow then go this way. Make sure you have a awsome body shop with a good painter, and masker. Now get the car pllished in 2000 grit paper and then recleared. Then do it again ( 2000 paper ) then follow the three steps below. That is how you get the deep look out of the paint, and only two coats of clear.

Cheers!!!!!

Back