• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Believable..or UNbelievable!!!

Stumbled on this website and saw this....(wish i could upload pics but...)

RED RUDDER RIDERS!!

Two Rode The Atlantic On The Red Rudder

The Story: "Senhores, Esta é para ninguem acreditar, ou seja, este navio de bandeira russa veio de Guiné, e ao chegar ao Rio vejam onde dois clandestinos foram condenados. Eles conseguiram vir na madre do leme pois o navio estava em lastro, mesmo assim foi impressionante e surpreendente para todo mundo, da tripulação às autoridades no Porto do Rio de Janeiro - nove dias /noites de travessia no Atlântico. Os rapazes estão sãos e salvos em tratamento médico já em hotel e nos procedimentos da Polícia Federal providenciando a expatriação. P & I está tratando de todo assunto."

We Unfortunately Don't Speak Portuguese -- but our poor translation of this 3 Feb. 2005 report from our valued contributor is that arrival of Russian flag M/V Guiné at Port of Rio De Janeiro -- was marked by the amazing discovery of young 2 stowaways who braved the Atlanic for over 9 days standing on the rudder in hope of reaching a new life in Argentina. Thank God the vessel was in ballast -- or this perch would have been just for fish! How did they do this?

"The youngsters are safe & sound in medical treatment already in hotel and the procedures of the Federal Policy providing the expatriation. P & I are dealing with all subject," says our source.

For a picture- http://www.cargolaw.com/2000nightmare_singles.only.html
and scroll halfway down the page..

AND BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE SUB THAT HIT AN UNDERWATER MOUNTAIN!!

For more incredible stories and pictures... http://www.cargolaw.com/gallery.html

I'm not too sure about these two clowns going out to see on a rudder but that submarine and those wrecked ships are incredible!! :eek: How did that sub not sink like rock?!?

Back