• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bellevue Car show tonight Mar 1st

Sorry for the short notice. its at Michael's Scion in Bellevue 3080 148th ave. Bellevue WA 98007

show starts at 7 pm. Hopefully some more of you can get out of work early and meet us down there, otherwise see you guys for breakfast tomorrow!

1. NSX #75
2. NA1/2 R
3. Sarge

Right on, I've been itchin to go to a car show. I'll definately be there once I'm done with my appt today. Sarge, u guys meeting anywhere prior? I'll be busy after 2:00 but give me a PM or call.

Thanks
Chris

P.S. What kind of cars will be there?

Thanks for the invite Ken, I had a blast! Wish I coulda stayed longer. Can't wait to see all the pics. I'll do my best to see you guys tomorrow.

Chris

I think I have found my new hobby. Photography!!!!! I can get used to this. Chris, and Arnon, dont wear yourselves out tonight on NOS energy drinks You guys better come to the breakfast!!!! your gunna need it.....

I think I have found my new hobby. Photography!!!!! I can get used to this. Chris, and Arnon, dont wear yourselves out tonight on NOS energy drinks You guys better come to the breakfast!!!! your gunna need it.....

LOL!!

Back