• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bent Volk GTC wheel!!!!

Heading home on the 73, I hit a HUGE road joint which bent the sh*t out of my wheel!!! Im Pissed!!!!
1. Who can I get to repair it!! and
2. Who can I get to be held responsible for it!!!!

And I dont want to hear ANY BULLSH*T about how I should have/ could have avoided it, cause I COULDNT have!!!
:mad:

Hey im in the same position as you. I dont have any place to refer you to but i have 2 places on my "dont go there" list. Dont go to wheels america in stanton and dont go to D & B wheels in ontario.

NemesisX said:
Heading home on the 73, I hit a HUGE road joint which bent the sh*t out of my wheel!!! Im Pissed!!!!
1. Who can I get to repair it!! and
2. Who can I get to be held responsible for it!!!!

And I dont want to hear ANY BULLSH*T about how I should have/ could have avoided it, cause I COULDNT have!!!
:mad:

David and Marco at Advanced wheels will be able to fix your wheels.

Their shop do nothing but repair wheels, and since they own the shop, you can be sure you will get the best service and by far the best price.

714-774-2215, 714-510-6009

Jumping jupitor...I am sorry to hear that buddy. If you feel any better, I was so close to hitting a stray dog on my way back on bolsa chica. :D

Thanks everyone for pitching in to help me fix my wheel.. I really appreciate the feedback!!!!

As for my wheel, I was able to get it fixed at Advanced wheels and they did a FANTASTIC job in repairing it. I couldnt even tell where it had been bent.

Thanks again!
Kevin

NemesisX said:
Thanks everyone for pitching in to help me fix my wheel.. I really appreciate the feedback!!!!

As for my wheel, I was able to get it fixed at Advanced wheels and they did a FANTASTIC job in repairing it. I couldnt even tell where it had been bent.

Thanks again!
Kevin

Wow! that was quick.

Back