• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best 2 cars combined for under $200m

Ok, we drove the Lotus today and it would be a sweet track car! Unfortunately, it was not as fast as my tuned NSX. Also, you have to fold yourself in to it so playing around town would get old. Starting to go down the Porsche Turbo road?!?!? Seems to be lots of ways to keep modifying it over time.

Ok, we drove the Lotus today and it would be a sweet track car! Unfortunately, it was not as fast as my tuned NSX. Also, you have to fold yourself in to it so playing around town would get old. Starting to go down the Porsche Turbo road?!?!? Seems to be lots of ways to keep modifying it over time.

The Lotus is not an around town car. On a track its probably faster than most NSX's. You said you wanted a track car. For tooling around town I recommended the Maserati. Have you driven one yet? For a pure track car there aren't many better than the Lotus, but you have to have good driving skills. Don't forget you generally are on your own on the track, insurance won't cover you. You don't want to take too expensive of a car there and total it. The Lotus is reasonable.

I guess I just like more unique cars you don't see everyday. The Porsche Turbo is not one of those cars.

Back