• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best detail shop north of seattle?

Hey guys/gals

What is the best exterior detailing shop that you know of North of Seattle?

I've read about: Iden's detailing, Park Place and also Jim's detail shop but Jim's is down south in Seatac. Are these shops open on the weekends via appt?

Any other shops you guys would recommend that are open on the weekends?

I'm going with a mobile detailing company called "August's" this weekend who will be doing the work in my garage. Company has 100 or so very positive reviews. I will let you know it goes :)

Well August mobile detailing was great. Performance was top notch, great customer service and nice car guy overall. He did all the work in my garage. He even brought along his little son who was pretty knowledgable about cars at just a few years of age.

I will def have him detail my NSX again in 4-6 months.

Heres a picture of her today before she went out for a nice ride :) I'm also realizing how Formula Red varies in different settings. In very bright sunlight she looks almost orangish while in darker weather shes just pure dark red :)

nsx1in5.jpg

Heres a pic of her from when I drove her up from Utah a few weeks back. She has some old school WRD rims I removed this weekend.

l_5a889041e68015caaa273a971a2573ee.jpg

Last edited:
Back