• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best experience with the ladies...

I was approached by a young lady about half my age, and asked if I would take her for a ride. I told her if she liked fast, my Ninja ZX-12R could give her a better rush. She responded with ..."Oh no, I don't want to go fast ... I just want to look good!" :roll: so much for how I fit in the picture
frown.gif

The teenage boy syndrome is so true with this car, just the other day I took the NSX out for a drive and had to make a stop at a shopping center. I parked it in a somewhat shaded area, by itself, and I happened to back the car into the spot.

I decided to also grab a quick bite to eat while I was out, so I walked over to an In an Out Burger, and while sitting down saw some young teenager walk out, get in his black Honda Prelude, drive it over to my car, and backed it in right next to me.

I guess he couldn't stand to let the NSX sit by itself so he had to move his Prelude next to it. Gotta love it
smile.gif

-B

I had a situation a few years ago when I first bought my red '91. I was heading towards a large intersection when I heard a honk. I was talking on my cell phone to a girl that I had recently met, and I looked over to see a cute girl looking at me. She gave me the "roll down your window" gesture and then said hi. I replied hi, and then she asked me how I was doing. I told her fine, and then asked if I knew her. She said that she's pretty sure we met before, and then immediately asked me if I could pull over. The girl on the phone was listening to the entire exchange and informed me that I was being picked up. I think there were some brownie points earned with the phone girl :)
I pulled behind her car and got her business card and phone number. I did hang out with her one time, but it did confirm what I had initially suspected; that if she was interested in me because of my car, she was not someone that I wanted to get involved in a long term relationship with. Even for short term dating, she was not ideal... high maintenance, and really superficial.
I ended up dating the one from the phone instead, but I do have to say that this incident helped grease the wheels with the other girl ;-)

[This message has been edited by Yawwn (edited 19 July 2002).]

Having a trio of supercars I have the following analysis:
1. NSX - Most people think it is a Ferrari and the most interest comes from the male teenage ricer drivers.

2. Corvette - Middle age men and women most are thinking of buying one. Zero wow factor.

3. Viper - Everybody loves it. Women from 7 to 70 wave, yell out the window, and tell me how much they love it.

My favorite is the NSX. I drive it the most as it has performance, looks, and comfort.

------------------
92 NSX
97 Viper GTS
99 Corvette C5

Back