• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Motoring: VTEC Club DVD

Anyone get this yet? It came out a few months ago but I just got mine yesterday in the mail and had a blast watching it, as is always the case with BMI DVD's :)

The VTEC Club DVD isn't a normal release, it's a special edition. It seems like BMI is ramping up production in general so we should start to see more BMI volumes headed our way. Also, BMI mentioned that they were planning on doing at least 2 special edition DVD's per year and that this VTEC Club DVD will be the first volume in a series of VTEC Club special editions. Can't wait to see more of these, but I wonder if they will ever make a english subtitled/dubbed version of the region 2 only NSX volume that came out in '02.

I was thinking about picking the VTEC Club one up. Is this one dubbed or subtitled in English?

The Vtec Club DVD has english subtitles and is dubbed. Ive been purchasing those best motoring videos for years and this is one of the better ones if you like the best honda has to offer. The NSX-R tuning part and 3 tuned NSX's are well worth the buy alone.

98R is correct, it's subtitled and dubbed in some portions. Worth the money for it's NSX content specifically or if you're a Honda fan in general :)

Back