• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best of the West III Car Show Hosted by Alpha SQUAD 6/25/11

How's it going everyone. My name is Kirby and I'm with the car club Alpha SQUAD. I wanted to personally invite members of NSX Prime to our upcoming show at Toyota of San Bernardino on 6/25/11. This event is an all Import Car show with all the good stuff attached to it. I have been posting this everywhere to promote it. This is a family event for everyone to enjoy and it's something to do for cheap. We'll have trophies, vendors, models, good food, and local community vendors there supporting the event. I hope to see some of you there with your badass cars.

Thanks guys
Kirby

625show2copy-1.jpg

Pre registration link: http://bestofthewest2011.eventbrite.com

Last edited:
I also want to give you all additional information about my club. Alpha SQUAD was an all Scion car club until our friends decided to part ways with their Scions. Rather than them not feeling accepted with a name, we decided to change our image as an all around car club. We are an older group that likes to have fun, meet new people with great attitudes, and most of all love seeing different types of cars.

We are really excited to host this event because well.....it sounds fun, something cheap to do for a day, and a poor excuse to see a bunch of cars and meeting random people.

Below is the link to our site to see what we are all about.
http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/

Good luck with the show. If I'm around, I'll definitely show up for a bit.

Just a bit of advice.... you should make sure your website if functional before asking people to check it out :wink:

-Steve

if im not up north for a friends bday party I'm down to go to nearly any event. Figures the cheapest one ($10) is on a day I may be gone :(.

Good luck with the show. If I'm around, I'll definitely show up for a bit.

Just a bit of advice.... you should make sure your website if functional before asking people to check it out :wink:

-Steve

thank you!

I just clicked on the link and our site pops up? mmm weird

On a side note, since I signed up here, I've seen 3 or 4 NSX's on the road too. I never usually see them. Spotted a really nice one yesterday on my to the office. Yellow Turbo NSX with custom plate that said something like "turbochg" or something like that. Really nice!

last bump & update. we have been given clearance by the dealership to announce that they are doing a "dealers choice" award and the payout on this is $1000. If you have that "wow" factor ride, bring it down.

We are currently at 205 pre registered and 1 NSX. LOL. Hope to see more pre register. Pre register is FREE.

Pre registration link: http://bestofthewest2011.eventbrite.com

last update and I hope to see you guys this weekend.

CIMG2293.JPG

I want you all to meet Michael Mckinney of Long Island, NY. Michael was diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) at birth. Per CKD measurements are based on 5 stages and Michael is currently at 3. The importance of this message is this. Just recently Michael’s Mother and Step Father are currently unemployed and laid off their jobs and now the loss of medical insurance came into play. Alpha SQUAD is in 1000% showing support to our friends in the east coast Team Prodigy to help raise money for their little brother Michael. At Best of the West III we will be donating a portion of our proceeds to his charity http://www.prodigyforacause.webs.com and will be having a 50/50 raffle for the Mckinney family. If you are not familiar with a 50/50 raffle is a donation pot of however many $$$ and each dollar donated the person receives a raffle ticket. And the raffle ticket winner of that pot receives 50% of the entire pot. The other 50% will be donated to the Team Prodigy Fund for Michael. Thanks everyone and lets help a family out.

as it turns out I will be up north. Good luch on the chairity and I hope there will be another car event soon that I can make it out to.

The yellow one parked outside the event was mine. I wanted to check out the event because it was only 15 minutes from my house so I cruised over there for about an hour. I would have stayed longer and maybe even entered but I had other plans.

I got there about noon which was pretty much the start of the event. The turnout looked to be good but one can only take so many scions before even modded ones start to look the same:wink:. I know there were more cars coming in even as I was leaving so I hope other people got to see more of a variety.

-Steve

Back