• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best place to list for sale?

Strongly considering selling my 2000 SOS Twin turbo due to lack of driving. Where do you guys think most traffic would be for enthusiasts?

The NSX Prime Facebook group or maybe bringatrailer.com. Buyers tend to favor fairly stock cars (particularly on the latter) so if it's a possibility, I'd revert and sell off the mods.

ask flabuf how to advertise, he has a sos twin for sale for a while now.

^ with all due respect to the seller the price is on the higher side compared to other nsxs with less miles, im not knocking the car it's nicely built.

I would go completely stock then sell, sos kit will bring a good price. Selling a boosted NSX is like selling a house with a swimming pool, there are less buyers that want to deal with the extra maintenance.

and just like RE you sometimes need comps to help define the market value...:wink:

eBay will get you lots of exposure for nothing if it doesn’t sell. It’s worth trying.

I've sold two previous NSX's and autotrader.com is the one that the car was sold with.

When I'm looking at cars it's the first site I go to, but NSXprime is a great starting point and the price is right:biggrin:

Prime, FB Groups, Craigslist gets great exposure, but you'll have to weed through alot of people wasting your time before finding a legit buyer

Back