• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best price for OEM parts?

I need to buy some new OEM parts. What place is the best price? I recall reading there are some dealers that offer parts at a discount and the only drawback is needing it to be shipped. Ray Laks Acura or something is an example.

rear bank coil pack
OEM Part Number: 30520-PR7-A03

and also the coil cover seals, whatever that part number is.

thanks,

Try Acura of Augusta (search for contact info). My personal experience has been prompt response & the lowest price.

not to be dickish, but, why would i pay more from your site when i can get the one listed in the ebay link above? (bosch unit)?

Does anyone know if the bosch one is an OEM part? A few people told me yes, but I'm not able to confirm either way.

Steve, since I found it for you, can you step up and guinea pig it? :biggrin:

Does anyone know if the bosch one is an OEM part? A few people told me yes, but I'm not able to confirm either way.

Steve, since I found it for you, can you step up and guinea pig it? :biggrin:

you got it. ill buy it right now. my wife cant take the inconvenience of driving me to work every morning.

i think i posted the part number for the front bank by mistake, is there a difference or are they interchangeable (im worried about the direction the plug faces and the harness)

so are the front and rear interchangeable? i.e. will the fronts fit right on the back and the backs fit right on the front?

Back