• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best service I've ever had in (Ramon at Niguel Motors)

Based on a few people's recommendations (Simo, John, you're on the money), I went to get my HKS HyperMaxII's installed today. Not only was Ramon knowledgeable and skilled, he was very friendly and sociable and made the entire experience worth every penny. If anybody in the future is looking for a place to do suspension or other work (everything except engine, says Ramon), look no further. As a man who has owned two NSX's, and currently has a beautiful yellow one, it is good to know he is as passionate about the NSX as we all are. This post is for the next newbie who uses the search function for "where can I get XYZ installed in So Cal". As they say on eBay, "A++++ NSXer. Would do business again. Great asset to the community".:biggrin:

Had my TB/WP done by him a year ago and he did an excellent job! :biggrin: He was talking about getting another NSX himself, Did he ever get one?

Had my TB/WP done by him a year ago and he did an excellent job! :biggrin: He was talking about getting another NSX himself, Did he ever get one?
Yes, he bought a yellow one. And I agree, Ramon is the best!

Ramon did my timing belt/water pump, seals. brake lines, spark plugs and all the hoses recently and I couldn't be any happier. He took care of the car and everything was done right. Besides the great price He did extra maintenance work on the car and didn't charge me. Great guy! :tongue:

If anybody in the future is looking for a place to do suspension or other work (everything except engine, says Ramon), look no further.

I think he meant to say engine mods. He does all regular maintenance. He has been the only one maintaining my NSX and Legend ever since I met him.

Now his customer base has reached Texas. :eek:

I really think the world of Ramon. He does great work and is a really nice guy. His posse of Tom and Nathan are also great guys. Rest easy taking your work to Ramon.

Rod

I really think the world of Ramon. He does great work and is a really nice guy. His posse of Tom and Nathan are also great guys. Rest easy taking your work to Ramon.

Rod

Agreed:biggrin:

Indeed, he did my clutch and it was honestly the best experiance I have had with taking any car to the shop. Knowing a skilled freindly knowledgable mechanic is just minutes away makes owning an NSX sooo easy to deal with.

I took a tour of his yellow one and I would say he is taking very good care of her.

I have to add my 2 cents here also: Ramon and Tom are terrific! Ramon has actually sent me to a dealer due to warranty extension items more times than I've ever been able to pay him to work on the car.

I know where I'll be going (Niguel Motors) if I need any work, and I know I'll always be able to trust what they say!

Steve
1995 Brooklands Green NSX

Back