• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best turbocharger/supercharger for the NSX...

There are various opinions. I would recommend driving or going for a ride in fellow NSX'ers cars with different FI, then make an educated decision for yourself. Different people like different things, just find out what one will satisfy you.

Rob

nsxlover said:
I would recommend driving or going for a ride in fellow NSX'ers cars with different FI, then make an educated decision for yourself.
That's good advice. You should be able to find examples of each of the options at NSXPO 2003. The designers/sellers of each of the options are also expected to attend, so you will be able to ask them the same question in person. The deadline for signing up for NSXPO 2003 is this Saturday...

You also would want to consider talking with current and former owners of said systems to get their feedback. It might help you gain some insight to the real world applications and not just on dyno's. But remember, everybody has their opinion and sometimes you might get a biased one.

92NSX said:
You also would want to consider talking with current and former owners of said systems to get their feedback. It might help you gain some insight to the real world applications and not just on dyno's. But remember, everybody has their opinion and sometimes you might get a biased one.

yea i made this thread so current and former owners of FI systems can give me some input too

but yea i just want to kno which will give the most power and reliability for future planning

Back