• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Wax

THATS4RACIN -

Dude, don't take this the wrong way but that is a bad subject on this board. Please do a search on the subject and you'll see what I mean. My suggestion is to try several and pick the one you like the best.

Do a search on this subject. It has been discussed many many times. Everyone has their favorite wax that they prefer to use and all of them do a good job. Just go with a well known name brand and you should be happy. As a pro detailer, I've tried many brands of waxes and have not been dissatisfied with any one brand.

To answer your question regarding wax for dark colored cars, Meguiars Gold Class is one that I don't prefer using on dark colored cars. It's a very good wax but the areas where the wax goes on thicker, you'll see darker lines after wax removal. You'll just have to go over the area several times until they disappear. It's a great wax but just takes a lot more elbow grease to remove all of it especially on dark colored cars.

Oh no! Here we go again:eek: . Forums Nazi, where art thou?

THATS4RACIN said:
What is the best wax to use on the NSX. Is there one specific for the NSX? Mine is black

Yes, there is one wax that was custom formulated specifically for the finish on the NSX. However, we're not allowed to mention which one it is.

If you would like to read what some folks have written about each of several different brands of car detailing products, do a search for topics in the "Off Topic" forum here, with the words "NSX Specific" in the title of the thread, and you'll find them.

KGP said:
Oh no! Here we go again:eek: . Forums Nazi, where art thou?

I'm here, but I'm staying out of this discussion, other than my standard advice that the FAQ and a search on previous forum topics are a good place to start. I'm simply hoping that the only time the last letter of the alphabet shows up in this topic is in my username.

Forums Nazi said:
I'm simply hoping that the only time the last letter of the alphabet shows up in this topic is in my username.
For if it does, there will be no zoup for them! :eek:

Back