• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beware of CARSON18 in NJ

Be careful dealing with CARSon18 in East Brunswick NJ. I've dealt with them personally and I've also noticed a few people posting here about unprofessional and scam deals from them.

My colleague leased a 911-C4 from them on their terms only to have them take the car back from him 2 days later..... their excuse...... the bank didn't approve of his credit. He has great credit and they checked it when leasing to him. They actually leased the same car to another buyer the same evening for a higher price!!!

In my opinion they're a complete waste of time and should get their act straight....

Thanks for the update--they do have an NSX for sale at an attractive price, but I guess what they say is always true: "if it sounds to good to be true...."

thanks
ravi

STOCKTONSX said:
Thanks for the update--they do have an NSX for sale at an attractive price, but I guess what they say is always true: "if it sounds to good to be true...."

thanks
ravi

I learned that the hardway myself. I was supposed to buy their 1998 yesterday from them, they scammed me as well. :(

Back