• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Brake upgrade!!!! Be a hit with the Ladies this spring!!! :P

Red

Legendary Member
Hey!
For all of you are are satisfied with the NSX's amazing brakes but need to look cooler - I've just discovered the ULTIMATE mod!!!:eek:

You NEED this mod if you plan to drive your car fast, brake late into corners, and, in general, be a hit with the ladies!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/4pcs-Sport-M...h=item1e74f647b7&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1#ht_6312wt_986

Dave ordered a set before he even realized that he HAS big brakes on his Porsche!!!:rolleyes:

I knew Dave was a ladies man. Now learning his secrets.

Adhesive Appendages?

I think they're called penis extensions...or as he refer to them - more boost! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what Brembo thinks about other companies using their logo and design to make fake products...

These aren't fake!
They're GENUINE big brake imitations!!!
;)

i still think there is a market for a similar plastic ITB....now that says exotic...

These have worked well for me, but like most things, I needed to supersize them to fit over my already huge brakes.

Dont knock the big brakes, the ladies DO NOTICE! Ive been told that if you're walking down the street, ladies look at your shoes. If you're driving, they check out your brakes! I did a controlled experiment and installed these on only one side of the car and drove down a street full of ladies. The ladies on the left side (with the big brakes) were loving me. The ladies on the right were distracted by some guy with nice shoes!

But if youre at the race track, everyone has big brakes so you need to turn up your game a bit if you want to hook up with track bunnies. In the past Stu had great success with a Ferrari instructor because of his F.A.S.T. Cool Suit! Unfortunately it was a guy but Stu didnt seem to mind as they chatted it up for a very long time;Long enough that his ass got frozen to the chair and he couldnt stand up when they called his run group. There Sean and I were trying to pry Stu off of this chair so he could go for a run with his pink-accented Porsche. Funniest moment of 2007 right there! I think that if I head back to the track Im going to have to get the newer version from F.A.S.T.E.R.

FA213_sq.jpg

LOL.... Red... Is this true? What do you have to say for yourself... :beguiled:

He wont see this thread for a long time because he is spending all of his time surfing kijiji looking for yellow Porsche brakes. His Turbo came with a GT2 front, which looks awesome, and I found him a GT2 rear a few weeks ago. From the outside the last remaining visual evidence that he isnt driving a GT2 is that he has Big Reds on instead of the yellow PCCBs.

It is making him crazy!

Myself, I could care less what color my brakes are but you know Stu, he quaffs his hair each day!

Are you saying he is posing? LOL

Posing as a heterosexual male, maybe!

But lots of people throw GT2 body parts on Turbos (I have a GT2 wing) just like, ahem, lots of people have NSX-R hoods and wings.

Last edited:
Back