• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

big brakes question

hey guys, i need information on which big brakes system i can use with my hre 441 r rims, 18 in front and 19 in back ....just wanna know what you guys are using for brakes on hre rims...
thanks a whole bunch

I am putting these on mine.
Dsc08355b.jpg

Slotted and Drilled. 2 Pc. nickel-cad plated to not rust.
from www.brakezone.com or www.teamspugen.com
This Saturday

Tan

Tan, do you mind answering a few questions?

I wasn't aware that Willwood made a fitment for the NSX...How are you getting them on your car? is this a new kit that Willwood makes or are you fabricating a bracket?

Are you replacing front and rear?

What size diameter and how thick are the rotors?

Craig said:
Tan, do you mind answering a few questions?

I wasn't aware that Willwood made a fitment for the NSX...How are you getting them on your car? is this a new kit that Willwood makes or are you fabricating a bracket?

Are you replacing front and rear?

What size diameter and how thick are the rotors?

This is a new system being developed by BrakeZone.com for my NSX. They are 4 Piston all around Front and Rear, 13" Slotted/Drilled Rotors. Sherwin states that the calipers are lighter than the OEM calipers. They are 2 Pc rotors nickel-cad plated to prevent rust, guaranteed not to crack. I have no plans to track these calipers. They have done marvels for the S2000 community.
Call Sherwin to get additional info. www.brakezone.com

Tan

Hey, Minh,

You may want to speak to Alan at HRE.
He was the designer for 440R series rims, and he himself owns an NSX w/ 448R rims (I believe that 441R and 448R are structurally similar). He once talked about the possibilities of fitting a big brake kit, and provided several options:

Alan Peltier
Operations Manager
HRE Performance Wheels
[email protected]
http://geocities.com/nsxbyhre/Main.html

Back