• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Thanks to Ross at STMPO

I just want to say THANK YOU to Ross at STMPO! He really came through for us this past weekend fabricating up a new ATW aftercooler in record time and without charging us a dime. (Even though we tried to pay him he would not take it) He just wanted us to go out there and represent the NSX community at the Tuner Shootout. The quality was top notch as was his professionalism. A truly selfless individual. Thanks again Ross!!!

Thank you Ross, you are a stand-up guy.

I know when running a business like this, their will always be shady people out there who try to smear your company's name. If not that, their will always be cases where miscommunication on one or both parties will lead to problems, and many people don't man up to their own responsibilities or mistakes and try to move forward like adults and make things better.

You are a stand-up guy Ross, I'm sure any problems you have faced and problems here on Prime have been through the unwillingness to cooperate and work things out by the other party.

Back