• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bilstein and H&R springs

Hey guys: I have a set of tein coil overs on my 92. they came with the car, and I can't stand the clunking and the linear springs (race springs) I got a ride in my friends X and the H&Rs are great, progressive springs are the best compromise. (my opinion)

Anyway, since these Tein coilovers have pillowball top mounts, can you guys tell me if the OE top mounts are the same from 91 up.

And yep, I'm going to put them up for sale soon. less then 300 kms on these.

I read a thread on this forum somewhere, that showed the different mods and how members rated and commented on them, anyone have that link?

thanks all:smile:

Hey guys: I have a set of tein coil overs on my 92. they came with the car, and I can't stand the clunking and the linear springs (race springs) I got a ride in my friends X and the H&Rs are great, progressive springs are the best compromise. (my opinion)

Anyway, since these Tein coilovers have pillowball top mounts, can you guys tell me if the OE top mounts are the same from 91 up.

And yep, I'm going to put them up for sale soon. less then 300 kms on these.

I read a thread on this forum somewhere, that showed the different mods and how members rated and commented on them, anyone have that link?

thanks all:smile:

what kind of tein coilover you have? flex, re or ra?

Re: BTCC

Hey Joe it's Rob from Honda..
I have some old pics of your Laguna.. check it out.
Do you have any pics of your other car ?

02canadagt2-12.jpg

02canadagt2-2.jpg

02canadagt2-9.jpg

02canadagt2-12.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

Back