• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bilstein Install

Well i install my bilstein yesterday was not to hard ,except one problem last one in the rear the top nut on thr strut bottom out no thread showing all the rest 2front and 1rear is fine.I call mark @shox told him the problem ,he get back to me monday.Other than that it runs and handle great love it.

Ashik

good to hear. I am going to getting the same set up as well. Did you get any discounts from Shox by mentioning that you were a club member?

btw, any pics of the drop?

Seriously, for not being adjustable, they're really nice, especially with a stiffer spring, has kind of that M3 ride that's not too stiff. Just like papa rohrl likes it :biggrin: (walter rohrl for anyone not getting the joke.)

I drove it today love it,just dont want to get out of car its a night and day differance with hr spring and bilstein on upper perch.I took some pictures i will try post here or email me [EMAIL="[email protected].
Thanks alot guys for feedback

Ashik

That's cool man - nice to hear they replaced it. Time for the track now :biggrin:

Back