• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Black Door Panels set in TX good shape

I have 2 interior door panels in black, for sale. The cheapest ones on eBay are $350 each so I'd like to get $550 plus shipping for the set. They are in excellent shape. The plastic mounting rings on the bottom are broken but thats normal, just use a washer with the screw and its as good as new (the screws are hidden by the rubber garnish anyway). The do NOT have the black speaker grills (which you can easily repaint your old ones or buy new ones for $40. They are not brand new, but are in really good shape considering their age. No major flaws anywhere on them.

D@MN... Acura sells the door panels for over $1100 each (new of course).

Due to the size of the shipping box, shipping will be about $80, if it's less, I'll refund the difference.

UPDATE: i underestimated their condition. i was only able to find one very minor flaw in the leather. honestly, a dab with a black sharpy would completely hide this minor blemish… but it is very minor (on the passenger arm rest). I bought these for my 91 but not sure what year they're from (all the same though as far as fitment). they are VERY clean.

DSC_7912.jpg

DSC_7914.jpg

DSC_7915.jpg

Last edited:
Back