• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black NSX on Craig Street, Pittsburgh (10/10/2002)?

Anybody from this forum? I couldn't see which model it was since it drove by so quick, but it was going south on Craig Street(Pittsburgh) at around 1:30pm. I gave you a thumbs up(I was going north) in my girlfriend's Nissan Altima. Anybody?

hey,

it wasn't me, but i am in the burgh and have a 95 red/tan-T. is there a question i can answer for you?

i have seen two black nsx's here, one black/black, a 91 or 92, younger asian guy, very friendly, we talked for a bit, paint in need of some care. the other car was black/tan, saw him on s.aiken in shadyside, he was a weenie, did not acknowledge, just looked mortifed someone else was driving "his car".

Hey Guys from Pittsburgh!!! What do you guys have done to your cars. I just moved to Pittsburgh. I have a black/ivory 92 NSX with 15,000 miles. Mods include: HRE wheels, Gruppe M intake and version 3 exhaust, Comptech headers, JDM navigation system, Basch installed Short gears, clutch, and Type R R&P, and various other items. You guys??

Might have been me. I think I was coming from or going to the bank. The only other NSX's I know of in the 'burgh is a black on black like mine (asian guy). I also see a red with tan with great wheels around here sometimes. Just pulled out the stock stereo and replaced it with an Alpine. Came out really nice.

Back