• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black nsx spotted on Johnson rd in sicklerville Nj

Black newer body style nsx spotted on Johnson rd. in sicklerville NJ. I waved to the guy from my nsx and was wondering if that was anybody on this forum.

That may have been me, where is Sicklerville? I was in East Rutherford but didn't see another NSX.

Tytus

Saw a white nsx today on a car hauler. The car had black mesh wheels I think and a comptech wing.... I was on the run other wise I would have taken a pic......Hey Tytus we need to get a run going soon

I agree with you Bailey, my car is dying to see its siblings again. Its been a long winter.

My car has just gotten out of hibernation, had to get a tire, done, had to smog it, done, need good weather on a weekend I'm around, still waiting. Possibly next weekend, weather permitting. I still have to get my exhaust installed, I just haven't had time or the right weather. Maybe I'll get it done this week. I was gonna dyno it to see the differrence but I'll never get the time to get that organized so I might just put it on and forget the analytical crap.

I'll let you all know if I can get out next weekend.

Tytus

That may have been me, where is Sicklerville? I was in East Rutherford but didn't see another NSX.

Tytus
Sicklerville is south Jersey

Sicklerville is south Jersey

Well that wasn't me then...BTW I put the exhaust on and it is sweeeeeet. Hopefully we will get a chance to do a run this comming weekend so I can really try it out and maybe get someone to get an audio clip of it. I will have only Sat AM to early PM available and will post a new thread if I can make it.

Tytus

Back