• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blackvegasnsxt

I bought the following items from him back in February:
OEM Front Bumper Cover along with Hella Micro DE Xenon fog lamps (custom aluminum bracket) + free front lip spoiler from Shine. - $ 450
The Hella lights alone cost me 800 when new!

OEM Headlights Complete with 8000k HID Xenon kit prewired and ready to go. The HID kit was bought a year ago from xenonking.com with 2 yr warranty (still has 1 more year to go) I will also include the retractor motors and headlight covers - $ 350

Shipping to Norway was almost the same cost. Items arrived primo July (The box was stored in FL by the shipping company to be shipped with some other goods for me).

Upon arrival I only made a superficial check because we were leaving for Denmark the next day. Anyway, now I have unwrapped the stuff and had planned to install the parts this week. The Hella Micros and brackets were not in the box. The front lip was previously broken, badly repaired, and was again in two pieces (yeah, I know it was "for free"..)
The front bumper cover is scratched several places. The reason for buying was mine had been scratched beyond buffing, and buying this one would in fact save me some cash. Now I will have to do a paintjob anyway on the cover. :confused:

The OEM headlights were there. One dustcap on each has a big, pre-drilled hole, maybe for the HID installation. No Xenon kit to be found on any of the lights. Even the OEM bulb was removed.

However, he did include a new set of 6000K HID (two bulbs w/ ballast). Definetly not a xenonking-product. I will not even to install them in my DRLs.

As I paid this +5 months ago, there is no sense in making a claim through PayPal. I have sent a couple of PMs to the seller. No response. :mad:

For my appx. 1700 USD I got a scratched bumper, a broken Shine lip, a set of used headlights without bulbs and a crappy set of HIDs. :frown:

Other buyers beware!

Back