• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Blitz 01 Wheels 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1000 +shipping +paypal

Up for sale are my Blitz 01 wheels. These are some rare wheels. I have gotten tons of compliments on them. I originally bought them from www.vrwheels.com a website that imports used wheels from japan, when I bought them I had the lips refinished, and the centers powder coated gunmetal.

Recently I got a flat tire rolling around town (some of you may know it was the saturday of NSXPO). Well reason for the flat was a crack on the inside lip of the wheel (you can't see it from the outside). Everything was repaired, and it all works fine now. But I've been looking at new wheels anyways when this happened, so I just decided to go ahead and get some different ones. All the lips are in perfect condition, no curbage whatsoever. SOOOOO now for the pictures. Tons of photos of all the details...

(17x8 +35) (18x9.5 +42) (Comes with all valve stems in place) (No Lug Nuts)

DSC00155.jpg

17x8 Front wheels Stepped Lip
DSC00166.jpg

18x9.5 Rear Wheels Stepped Lip
DSC00165.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

Feb_meet10.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Rear
Picture006.jpg

Front
Picture003.jpg

Now for the pictures where I see some imperfections.

These are 2piece wheels, and some of the bolts holding the inner part are dirty, if you want them to look perfect all it will take is a little time and polish.
DSC00174.jpg

Inside of all the rims have some oxidation, they looked like this when I received them from vrwheels. It didn't really bother me considering you don't really see it.
DSC00167.jpg

One of the front 17x8 wheels has a couple very small chips on 2 spokes, you only notice them when your looking for them. Happened from improper use of an air gun when someone was putting my wheels on >.<
DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

This is a picture of one of the rear 18x9.5 wheels. The one that went flat actually. The paint seemed to spider a little bit on a couple spokes when the tire went flat, really hard to notice, and capture in picture.
DSC00179.jpg

These next 3 pictures are of the crack, and when the shop drilled it out and fixed it.

IMG_0530.jpg

Inside lip
DSC00171.jpg

Inside wheel
DSC00172.jpg

Front photo, cant tell there was anything wrong at all
DSC00159.jpg

$1000 +shipping +paypal
I hope I documented everything enough for the potential buyer. I am located in Las Vegas, NV. Would love local pick-up, but I may be willing to drive up to 150mi if my schedule allows it.
Shipping is at the buyers expense. Paypal transaction preferred, but would be willing to do cashier's check.

Pm, Email: [email protected], or Call/Text: 702-769-7411

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back