• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bLodisign Front Signal Covers-Ready to order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. After many months of slow process I have signal covers ready to ship. AS OF RIGHT NOW I ONLY HAVE 10 SETS OF THE CLEAR VERSION.
I will be getting tinted in hopefully by the end of the week and I will update this new thread accordingly.
For those who haven't seen, below are photos. These started as a project for myself as I wanted Mugen lens covers but they are hard to find and I didn't feel like spending $400 on them. Route KS makes a similar product to mine but they require you to drill into your bumper and are $225.
Introductory price on mine......$85 plus shipping. I know this is higher than I had originally planned, but that was before I got a supplier on board to produce them for me. Still, this is a fraction compared to the others and they install in seconds. I have tested these up to 120MPH...they don't move.
To order please go to my new (very basic) site just for the signal covers blodisign.angelfire.com (note no www.) There you will be able to order them and there is an installation instructional video.
Please don't call dibs here or PM to try to order. I will honor the orders as they are processed through the site. I am just trying to be fair. If the first 10 sets of clear sell before I have more, I will turn the ordering off on the site until I have more. I will try my best to not have people sending me money without me having them in stock.
I will keep updates posted here as far as stock goes and I hope to have tinted soon! Thanks to all of you for showing a huge intersted in these and keeping me motivated on them. I really hope everyone is happy with them!
:biggrin:
2578379155_9bee45f6f1_b.jpg

2578362329_59dd31ed8f_b.jpg

2579193810_11a055c859_b.jpg

Re: bLodisign Front Signal Covers-Ready to order!

Nice, I am sure the tinted ones would look very nice on black.

Quick question though, how much of the actual brightness is reduced with the tinted lenses? Because it is the indicator, just wanted to check!

Nice, they look great. Once my car runs again, I'd probably be interested in a clear set. But I'd like to see both colors installed on a white car if anyone has any pics.

Nice, I am sure the tinted ones would look very nice on black.

Quick question though, how much of the actual brightness is reduced with the tinted lenses? Because it is the indicator, just wanted to check!

+1 to the brightness question please

regards, Paul

Thanks for the orders so far! Still have 4 sets left!
As to the brightness question. I have found the signal shows pretty well through the tinted covers. Here is a quick video of me installing them. I turn the emergency flashers on in the end to show them in the bright daylight.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QREtQMX0GSQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QREtQMX0GSQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And a pic...
2578360379_a333194dcf_b.jpg

I'm interested in ordering a set, but have one question. Do these allow any moisture in that would cause them to fog up etc..?

I'm interested in ordering a set, but have one question. Do these allow any moisture in that would cause them to fog up etc..?

Moisture from a car wash or rain could certainly get behind them and "fog them" a bit, but, the idea here was to make them easy to remove so you can easily pull them off, wipe them down and reinstall them very quickly or just pull them off when you go to wash the car and put them back on afterwards.

Put me down for the tinted set....pm details for pmt? thks:smile:

Waitin' for the tinted set.

me with my tinted set on--->:cool:

couldn't someone just buy a clear set and have them tinted?

couldn't someone just buy a clear set and have them tinted?
I suppose you could if you wanted to. The tinted ones are made out a tinted material, not just a film on them though.
Only 1 set left of the clears! I just sent out the first batch that were ordered today.
2656086349_207f42ca01.jpg

I ordered a clear set and plan on trying this. I don't want that dark of a tint so I might try to get a different shade from a window tinting shop and tint them from the inside. Will post a pic when I get them done.

Exactly what I was thinking which is why I bought a clear set as well figuring I could always tint it later if I want to.

I still have one set of clear left! The supplier said he has more for me today, he didn't say what kind, but I am hoping tinted. I will let you guys know! Stay tuned.

Just waiting for tinted. :)

10 TINTED SETS READY FOR ORDER! :smile:
Ordering is now open for them on the site.
1 pair of clear still available.

bought a set!

Blodi, my car might be in a future magazine, expect some props :)

paypal sent!@!

I have a couple of updates. I have gotten a couple notes from people having some difficulty trying to get their covers to fit right. So I thought I would post my two biggest tips.
1)If you are getting "bowing" in the middle of the cover that is creating a gap between the cover and the car. Take the cover off. Loosen the bolts and slide the tabs both inward on the lens. This will make the lens more tight between the tabs and get rid of the bowing.
2) If the outside lower corner won't hold in place and seems to shift after time passes, simply take some masking tape and put a layer or two on the tip of the lower outside tab. This will make the tab slightly thicker and give it a less slippery surface. You can do the same on the other tabs if needed.
I just went outside and took a photo to illustrate this:
2664148459_7c50ebd505_b.jpg

2664966456_b702069f6b_b.jpg

Remember, every car is going to be a little different. A little time and patience can make a big differance.
Also, update on the tinted ones. If you have ordered them, I will hopefully be getting them out monday night. The supplier goofed and cut the tabs out of the wrong material, I already sent him a note and hopefully he'll have them recut by monday and they'll go out that evening.

I'd like to take 1 set of tinted. Would you ship to France?
If yes, how much?
Can I pay by PayPal?

Thanks,
Francis

I'd like to take 1 set of tinted. Would you ship to France?
If yes, how much?
Can I pay by PayPal?

Thanks,
Francis

Yes, I can ship to france. Just order through the site. blodisign.angelfire.com
I have 1 set of tinted left.
I still have yet to ship out the tinted ones for those who have ordered. Still waiting for the tabs from the supplier since they cut them out of the wrong material. They are working on it and I am waiting for a response from them today. I apologize for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back