• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy BLT's Interior light group buy Retina frying brightness

This is a:
[X] Direct vendor group buy
[ ] Third party group buy
If third party, payment will be made:
[ ] Directly to the vendor (must link to vendor's NSX Prime Vendor page or include address and contact info.)
[ ] To a third party (Any third party taking payment must follow Vendor Requirements)

Minimum Number of Units: 0
(by definition a group buy requires a non-trivial minimum number of units to "make it happen"; you can use tiered pricing)

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited): 40

Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys): 90 days

Product Will Ship: [X] As payments are received
[ ] After the group buy is closed

Payment Procedure: [ ] No deposit, payment due prior to shipping
[ ] Deposit of ____ upon sign up, balance due ________
[X] Payment in full upon signing up

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): paypal (fees), check, or cash

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: June 15

Product Pricing (can be tiered): $32.50 per LED panel

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): $5 flat rate within US.

Signup List (optional for unlimited unit group buys with non-tiered pricing):

Product Info, Photos, etc.:

Up for sale are my 100% custom and hand made NSX interior lights. They are 100% plug and play... If you can remove the old bulb then your approved as a official BLT LED installer!!!! These are also the first time introduction of Version 3.0 of this light.

Version 3.0 uses an even higher quality and SIGNIFICANTLY brighter LED, reworked circuitry, and various improvements to give you the ultimate light! Somehow, its also cheaper by $10 and will include a 1 year warranty! :eek:

Right now the group buy only applies to the Door/Trunk light as well as the NSX COUPE dome light. There is NO minimum order and I have already produced 10 of them which will be ready to ship by June 15. I also only plan to make 40 of them total so dont miss out because 40 units is actually a small amount when you consider a NSX coupe owner who wants to do the full conversion will need 5 of these panels!!! (2 door lights. 1 trunk light. 2 panels for dome light)

Also, these may be the last of the door/trunk/dome lights I make *cough* might be selling the NSX *cough*

int01.jpg

Soo many panels!

int02.JPG

Closeup shows Rev3.0 LEDs. These are the same LEDs used in my Front Indicator lights. Bigger... Brighter...Better!

Last edited:
Re: BLT's Interior light group buy! Retina frying brightness!

Thought I'd include some pictures from my main thread. Pictured above are the V2.0 kits. Should be easy to spot the difference since the V3.0 kits uses a different LED.

int03.jpg

int04.jpg

So there is no dome light for the targa?

So there is no dome light for the targa?

Your always quick to respond to my threads! :D

I do have a v3.0 Dome light for the targa as well. I'll take a few pics tonight and post them up. It uses a total of 66 LEDs...24 more LEDs than the Coupe's dome light! It's currently a prototype which should be ready in a week or two. If there is strong interest I'll do a group buy on this as well.

Last edited:

is the current draw on these relatively the same as its OEM filament bulb counterpart? is that of concern?

A filament bulb uses approximatly 5watts of power. My panels uses a bit more than 4watts. Pretty shocking when you think about the efficiency of LEDs.

This may sound strange but is there any way you can angle some of the dome led's back toward the engine bay? I randomly came across this at night when I unlocked my doors with some cheap LEDs in the dome... they shined on the engine bay and created a really soft nice glow that highlighted the motor without looking tacky at all. You could not tell where the light came from... Just that the bay shined and the engine was very dramatic.

Perhaps the whole panel can be angled slightly back and still provide light to the cockpit, but I'd actually love a 2 part light with a small on/off switch right at the dome itself. Press on and the engine lights are on.

Last edited:

I'll take a trunk and 2 door panels. Let me know on the dome.

This may sound strange but is there any way you can angle some of the dome led's back toward the engine bay? I randomly came across this at night when I unlocked my doors with some cheap LEDs in the dome... they shined on the engine bay and created a really soft nice glow that highlighted the motor without looking tacky at all. You could not tell where the light came from... Just that the bay shined and the engine was very dramatic.

Perhaps the whole panel can be angled slightly back and still provide light to the cockpit, but I'd actually love a 2 part light with a small on/off switch right at the dome itself. Press on and the engine lights are on.

The angling of LEDs wont be possible due to the tight tolerances within the dome light itself. However!!! If your LEDs can add a soft nice glow I'm sure mine will have the power to achieve the same result (likely much brighter though)

A separate circuit is possible. I can work in some wire leads which you can connect to a power source and switch.

id like 2 door and a trunk. id also be in for the targa dome too. are the targas 2 panel also?

Last edited:

id like 2 door and a trunk. id also be in for the targa dome too. are the targas 2 panel also?

Thanks diddy! I'll put you down for 3 as well as your interest in the Targa Dome light.

The Targa dome light is a single piece as pictured below. If my testing goes well I plan to have these avail soon!

int06.JPG

int05.JPG

I1O101I, POWERED by HONDA, ANYTIME - got it!

Looks like my first batch of 20 is pretty much spoken for but dont worry, I'll be starting on the next batch this weekend!

Lastly, I'm looking to have the door/trunk and coupe lights ready to ship on the 15 of June. I'm just waiting on this part from my supplier... a festoon bulb connector.

connector.jpg

Hey Richard, I'm happy with your LED brake panel since last time I bought it from you

So sign me up for 5 interior light LED panel (2x coupe dome light, 2x door, 1x trunk)

*International order, Australia post code 2017 Thanks

firstBatch.jpg

First batch of 20 are done and kits are shipping as soon as tomorrow!!! For those who have confirmed orders through this thread I'll be sending you a PM soon for payment and final details.

Also, I have completed testing the Targa dome light and will be ordering parts to produce at least 5 kits. The price will be $80 for the group buy which is a $25 savings from the original list price.

EDIT - As of 6/12 8:30am PST I have responded to all interested parties. If I have somehow missed you I apologize and please let me know!

Last edited:
Back