• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

2015-08-23%2021.25.03.jpg

2015-08-23%2021.06.02.jpg

2015-08-23%2015.14.38.jpg

2015-08-23%2015.10.02.jpg

Sporting new shoes, while my HRE's go in for a refresh :). Enkei Kojins in 17x8, 18x9.5. Really liking them :)!

B@t™

The car looks much better with Enkei's in my humble opinion. Question, are you ever planning to put on the 02 tail lights or do you prefer the pre 02 nsx-r tail lights?

Looks good Bat. I like this better than the HRE. Did you use any spacers?

Blue Batmobile said:
Sporting new shoes, while my HRE's go in for a refresh :). Enkei Kojins in 17x8, 18x9.5. Really liking them :)!

B@t[emoji769]

Last edited:
The car looks much better with Enkei's in my humble opinion. Question, are you ever planning to put on the 02 tail lights or do you prefer the pre 02 nsx-r tail lights?

hehe, I like them as well. Really clean look, but what sold be was the nice concave look :). I though about doing 02 lamps, especially now that I am no longer running sequential blinkers. My taillights have my overlays on them, that give it that nsx-r look ;).

B@t™

- - - Updated - - -

sorry if this question has been answered already, but which valence is that? and difflow diffuser?

Rear valence is Downforce 02, and Difflow Diffuser :).

B@t™

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good Bat. I like this better than the HRE. Did you use any spacers?

Not running spacers at the moment. I'm thinking about adding a 3mm or 5 mm spacer up front. I could have gone with a +35 offset up front, but I read didderent things about possible rubbing issues. The +40 offest is fine, but I still may bring it out alittle.

B@t™

Wow never knew you had sequential blinkers. I can see why you would keep the og tail lights on.

cc07181b-a906-4d74-857c-62601d5e165e.jpg

e958d4f0-e8a0-4f54-8439-86a6ce8d0816.jpg

Had my HRE Wheels refreshed at HRE :). Lips and barrels are all cleaned up, and had the centers redone. Centers are no longer tinted brushed, went with a Satin Charcoal finish :).

B@t™

Last edited:
Really like the refinished look to the HRE's .... But I also really like the Enkei look, are you using spacers for these or is the stance purely from the offset of the rims please?

Thanx Paul

Really like the refinished look to the HRE's .... But I also really like the Enkei look, are you using spacers for these or is the stance purely from the offset of the rims please?

Thanx Paul

Nothing personal but there is no way in this universe the Enkei's compare to the HRE. Not in style, quality nor the all important floss factor. Enkei is quality but too tuner-looking for a high end sport-luxury car.
Plus, exotics and sport cars look better with shiny lips on the wheels.

Nothing personal but there is no way in this universe the Enkei's compare to the HRE. Not in style, quality nor the all important floss factor. Enkei is quality but too tuner-looking for a high end sport-luxury car.
Plus, exotics and sport cars look better with shiny lips on the wheels.

Nothing to get personal about ... Apart from shiny lips ... Leave them on 80's Toyota's or American classics

Last edited:
2015-12-05%2021.15.49.jpg

Brushed Black Roof Wrap for 2016

B@t™

I really like this new finish ... any thoughts of extending to the handle and lower window seal?

On a separate note, how do you find the additional rear flap and visibility? I'm yet to install and would welcome your feedback as you've been running with this mod for a while now.

Thanx, Paul

I really like this new finish ... any thoughts of extending to the handle and lower window seal?

On a separate note, how do you find the additional rear flap and visibility? I'm yet to install and would welcome your feedback as you've been running with this mod for a while now.

Thanx, Paul

Hey Paul,

I thought of extending it down to the trim, but felt it might be alittle to much. As far as visibility wityh the gurney flad, you can see below and above it, so its not bad. On the plus side, it blocks headlights very well :D.

B@t™

Hey Paul,

I thought of extending it down to the trim, but felt it might be alittle to much. As far as visibility wityh the gurney flad, you can see below and above it, so its not bad. On the plus side, it blocks headlights very well :D.

B@t™

Yes, just leave it as is... I saw it in person last month and was very impressed how awesome that wrap looked!!!

Back