• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Blue convex mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a:BLUE CONVEX MIRRORS
: Direct vendor group buy

Minimum Number of Units :20

Maximum Number of Units : unlimited

Closing Date :Feb 16,2011

Product Will Ship: As payments are received

Payment Procedure:payment in full before the stuff ship out from manufacturer , i will let you know the exactly date.

Payment Methods Accepted : Paypal

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 1week after received all payment.

Product Pricing :$30

Shipping & Insurance Costs :$7 usa or $15 international, $30 EMS international

Signup List :

Product Info, Photos, etc.:http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=187&t=827717

Last edited:
1 jrz

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus

who have any spare side mirror , both sides left and right (with black plastic) which i can borrow , i will give blue convex for free in return and also install it for you too, sound good deal? :) please let me know

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni

I may be able to send you my mirrors provided the turnaround time isn't too long. You only need the internal mirror piece, not the entire mirror housing assembly correct?

Not trying to be a nay sayer but you want us to pay you now, then once you get 20 people to send you money you'll mail us the parts? Then to top it off you don't even have the product manufactured yet?

I think I'll set this one out.

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni
6. hlakhani

stupid question...but what's the paypal address?
don't need to pay me yet coz i just figured something out , so this is the process, i just let the manufacturer produce it and when they ready to ship out then i just collect the money, it should be around a week to get the stuff after you pay me.

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni
6. hlakhani
7. d.n

Jaima, you can take mine for a test set. I'm actually local (Daly City). I just need to go look at it and figure out how to pop them off or if you know how to pop them off already, I don't mind letting you do it as I had some probs on my S2000 when I did this. I bought an S2000 set from you a while back so I trust you with this :)

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni

I may be able to send you my mirrors provided the turnaround time isn't too long. You only need the internal mirror piece, not the entire mirror housing assembly correct?

nope,it's not the whole housing just the mirrors and it will take around 3-4 weeks though.

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni
6. hlakhani
7. d.n
8. LMR

8. JCSB (already sent payment)

John

:smile:thanks john for your quick response but i'm sorry , i just figured it out something so i have to refund the money back to you coz i dont want to hold you money in my paypal that long(3-4weeks) so i will let you know again when the stuff is ready to ship out, should be around a week after i got the money. i think this is the best way for us or what do you guys think pls let me know.

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni
6. hlakhani
7. d.n

Jaima, you can take mine for a test set. I'm actually local (Daly City). I just need to go look at it and figure out how to pop them off or if you know how to pop them off already, I don't mind letting you do it as I had some probs on my S2000 when I did this. I bought an S2000 set from you a while back so I trust you with this :)

nice to see you again in here, i'm kinda new with NSX ( totally hv no idea)and i don't have it too :) way too much money for my budget though and the reason i'm here bcoz JRZ (member in here ) ask me a favor to do this.

:cool:. I knew a local to you would step up. And a fellow S2ker at that.

[/QUOTE]Jaima, you can take mine for a test set. I'm actually local (Daly City). I just need to go look at it and figure out how to pop them off or if you know how to pop them off already, I don't mind letting you do it as I had some probs on my S2000 when I did this. I bought an S2000 set from you a while back so I trust you with this :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
nice to see you again in here, i'm kinda new with NSX ( totally hv no idea)and i don't have it too :) way too much money for my budget though and the reason i'm here bcoz JRZ (member in here ) ask me a favor to do this.

That cool, just put my name down on the list for a set.:redface:
Thanks,
John

1. JRZ
2. Grimeas
3. angus
4. gsrboy
5. kuni
6. hlakhani
7. d.n
8. LMR
9. Kevin33