• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Ridge Mtn Cruise - July 10th

cwood1388 said:
tall and goofy LOL...okay so when is high tach cruising up there from Columbia? I'll try to get up with you guys. give me a call 803-665-4031...yeah charles I finally got a phone.....lol:D

bout time :D :D

HighTachPres said:
Chris is also coming with his white NSX. Chris is a tall goofy guy so you can spot him out easily :p Chris and Charles will be parking at the front with High Tach since they're one of the guys being interviewd, I'll try to save a spot for you, but the front row can only hold so many cars.

interview ? :confused:

in any case, expect me there around 9:30ish

Had a great time

Well, the mountain weekend is over and I wanted to thanks Clint and the Crew for a fun weekend. Chris, you missed some fun.

Hey Clint Could you post some of the pics here when you get a chance.
Thanks
Charles

love the tease high tach. Let us know when the dvd is ready. Sorry I couldn't make it. I work way to much, and don't get to play any. I would love to ride around up there b/c I used to live in clemson, and they have fun roads there being at the bottom of the mountains.

nice promo

Clint nice job on the tease. Sorry we missed ya for the interview.
Hit me up when they come out and I'll get one

Back