• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BMW Services Advisor

Windigo Indpendent BMW is a good place for service near you. I took my E38 740 there. They are in Anaheim Hills on La Palma. Not sure if they do software upgrades or not, but couldn't hurt to call.

Thanks Nick...I met an old friend at Sterling BMW and problem is solved. I just wanted to enable BT in the car.

Windigo Indpendent BMW is a good place for service near you. I took my E38 740 there. They are in Anaheim Hills on La Palma. Not sure if they do software upgrades or not, but couldn't hurt to call.

i take mine to Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa, CA. good guys, good service, and extremely knowledgable.

"The M Shop" in Eagle Rock is famous for their straight-forwardness and high quality work. Slightly less then dealer prices, but much better than dealer service and work.

Shelly is horrible.... I have a 7 series and i pulled up with the engine smoking and they said to drive it home and come back after i make an appointment.

My vote is for Bullet Performance in Costa Mesa, I've been goin to Mickey for years now... He and his crew is the best, and they are extremely knowledgeble... They also do race bmw's on the weekends so they are a great performace shop as well.

+1 for the MShop in Eagle Rock. Jon is very communicative and $$ are fair. Less than stealerships but more than worth it IMO. Quality work is what counts and they know what they are doing.

Jeff

Back