• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels BNIB - TE37SL NSX fitment - 17x8.5 +40, 18x10.5 +45 | 5x114.3 -- $3200 shipped

spk

Registered Member
I have a set of custom spec/NSX specific Mag Blue TE37SL up for grabs.
These are 99% identical to the OG TE37s minus the ability to support caps and different stickers.

For those that know, some SL models do support center caps by using an adapter that converts the larger center bore to accept a center cap. However for this set, the rears will not accept the adapter so therefore, no cap support.

This set will include red valve stems and the signature red TE37SL sticker.

Will clear most NSX specific BBKs (stoptechs etc) - no promises on custom BBK setups.

Price is $3200 SHIPPED to lower 48 states.

No trades.
---
Volk Racing TE37SL - Mag Blue
Spec: 17x8.5 +40, 18x10.5 +45
Bolt: 5x114.3
Price: $3200 FREE SHIPPING (con-usa)

aKzFGDah.jpg

0oAiKwah.jpg

yzZVmMAh.jpg

syY48D1h.jpg

67m6Xnlh.jpg

Last edited:
Seems a little wide if what I know is correct.. looking For something that won't rub to leave everything oem. Beautiful Tho I want a set of rims asap but don't want to wait to have a set built and sent

Seems a little wide if what I know is correct.. looking For something that won't rub to leave everything oem. Beautiful Tho I want a set of rims asap but don't want to wait to have a set built and sent

I have the same exact wheels... specs, color. They are not wide and fit under stock fenders without rubbing or modifications.

These are exclusively built for the NA1/NA2 NSX. As long as you don't slam the car and run an over sized tire, you will be good.

Tire size recommendation is - 215/40/17 and 265/35/18

For those running this size, what tires are you running? Is there stretch? How stretched are they? Seems like the front would be pretty stretched unless you’re running a wide 215 like the AD08 or Azenis RT660

Back