• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body from '92 NSX and RM Exhaust

Almost entire body from 92' NSX coupe and RM exhaust (no parts have ever been damaged) All these parts have been sprayed ("body off" color changed)6 months ago. You can not see any of the original black. They were changed to Spa Pearl Yellow; and they look absolutely fabulous.$10,000.00 Paint job. Just took 1st place at a car show yesterday for best exotic. All front parts have 3-m stone guard and lower (high wear areas of all parts stone guarded too. Front clip less hardware)/front fenders/front hood/lower skirts/rear fenders/lower fender parts/factory wing/rear glass hatch (less hardware)/externals of pop-up headlights (I need the internal lights only) Check retail price on these or I will provide price we can work a % from that. Entire package preferred. Buyer pays shipping. Serious inquires please. E-Mail me at [email protected] (or)Cell# is 480 797-0345

Originally posted by THEPOGNSXTC:
How much for the RM ?

You will need to contact the seller directly. Since this ad was placed by the admin there is no guarantee that the seller is following responses here on the forum or even a member here.

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Back