• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

body shop in Walnut Creek

I was parked in fron of Starbucks, Danville, when some a***** in a F150 pickup with a huge trailor hitch backed on to my hood. Any recommendations for a body shop? I've used Cooks Collision with pretty good results. Any bettery shops out there?
Thanks,Terry, Red '98 T

Wow, sorry to hear that. My wife and I take our NSX to Pete's in Danville all the time.

I have used Cook's in WC on my wife's previous car, a '97 993 Carrera and was not satisifed. They could not get the paint to match and kept burning through the paint when they would polish it.

I now use only Brooks Motor Cars in Oakland at 9829 Bigge Street, off 98th by the Oakland Airport. Daniel Kim is the man when it comes to paint work on my stuff. 510.632.8901. Taking your car to him is like taking your car to a spa for a day. He is the one that painted and installed the '02 valance on our '01. Good Luck. Michael

Michael,
Thanks for the tip on the Oakland body shop. I will be bringing my car to them on Thursday. After talking to Cook's Collision they informed me that they could not guarantee the hood bolts could be painted to look like original. Brooks Motor Cars on the other hand said they could. Thanks again for the tip!
Terry Red T '98

Back