• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boosted DOCKNESS: S2K and Accord

wNTIzODQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODQ4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODQ5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODUwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODUxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODUyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODUzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODU1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODU2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODU3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODU4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODU5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODYwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODYxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTIzODYyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
From the front the S2000 looks like its ready to tear someone a new one (gritting its teeth). Nice work.

BTW how's that huge blow off valve sound?

Thanks!

The blow off valve sounds very nice. It's pretty darn loud. As loud as my exhaust and engine are, you can still hear it :)

I don't have stats just yet. Tune will come very soon. Awaiting one last harness and off to Autologic I go.

I should be close to the 300 rwhp according to the kit (Ultimate Racing).

I WISH I could be on AEM EMS, but I am using Greddy Emanage.

EssTooKayTD said:
nope, turbo 4-cyl

are there any turboed v6's?

damn. thats what I figured.
Never seen any turboed 6s.
Most of the turbo stuff out there is geared towards the 4 cyl which really irks me in that I have a 6 cyl and the only FI available for it is the CTSC which at $4K for approx 45hp doesn't interest me.

Is the Accord yours too?

beeker16 said:
damn. thats what I figured.
Never seen any turboed 6s.
Most of the turbo stuff out there is geared towards the 4 cyl which really irks me in that I have a 6 cyl and the only FI available for it is the CTSC which at $4K for approx 45hp doesn't interest me.

Is the Accord yours too?

I thoguht the CTSC was more than 4K?

I would imagine if you are willing to spend that kind of money you could find a good shop to work with you on a custom turbo for your car. But you are correct, seems like most turbo kits are designed for the smaller 4-bangers, but that's not always the case (ie. G35 and 350z, among others I'm sure).

The Accord is not mine. It belongs to my fiancee's brother.

The actual comptech unit is 4K, this of course isn't including the associated products that go with it for the maximum gains (Headers/Intake/Exhaust etc)

I'm not too comfortable with a custom turbo job as I want something specifically designed for this application.

I haven't been there in a while, but I know there's various turbo 4cyls on http://www.accordinglydone.com/ a good portion which are custom jobs, but still not something I'm too interested in - at least at the moment.

Anyway thats a nice, clean and sexy Honda fleet you and your fiancee's brother have there.

thanks man. I guess you have a v6 accord you want to turbo or something? I know nothing of it, but I wonder if my bro in law (i just call him that, it's easier) does...

Nice duo. Both menacing in black. I'd love to boost my S2000 and Accord!

EssTooKayTD said:
The blow off valve sounds very nice. It's pretty darn loud. As loud as my exhaust and engine are, you can still hear it :)
Thats one of the things I miss. My last toy was an RX7. I had dumped the precat/maincat oem setup and replaced it with 3" downpipe and a high flow main cat, which made that turbo sing. That, a mod to the wastegate, and a boost controller set me up at 11psi of boost.

I also replaced the oem bypass valve with a BOV so I could get that nice "FOOOOM" sound whenever I let off the gas. That RX7 was a lot of fun to mod, too bad it was a pain in the butt maintain.

I really love the Formula 1 sound of the NSX, but I do miss the song of that turbo from time to time. :)

Definetely let us know what numbers you come up with after the tune and test.

dnicho05 said:
Thats one of the things I miss. My last toy was an RX7. I had dumped the precat/maincat oem setup and replaced it with 3" downpipe and a high flow main cat, which made that turbo sing. That, a mod to the wastegate, and a boost controller set me up at 11psi of boost.

I also replaced the oem bypass valve with a BOV so I could get that nice "FOOOOM" sound whenever I let off the gas. That RX7 was a lot of fun to mod, too bad it was a pain in the butt maintain.

I really love the Formula 1 sound of the NSX, but I do miss the song of that turbo from time to time. :)

Definetely let us know what numbers you come up with after the tune and test.

nice. You like F1 sounds, you should hear the 9000rpms of S2000 boosted! gah, it's awesome. It's kind of scary, well...for me :) I can't wait to put an NSX next to the S.

EssTooKayTD said:
thanks man. I guess you have a v6 accord you want to turbo or something? I know nothing of it, but I wonder if my bro in law (i just call him that, it's easier) does...

It's never been much of a priority of mine since it's the daily driver, but it's disheartning to see the stronger engine ignored in favor of the weaker one.

I understand the tranny issues, but still thought someone, somewhere would of just said "screw it. let's see what happens/do what it takes."
I have no intention of making my car the test subject so that doesn't apply to me :D

Back