• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bose problem

I have just gotten my 91 nsx back from the dealer from some service and drove home without the stereo off, when I tried to use it later on as soon as I touched the power button I was blasted with a LOUD buzzing sound(almost like the TV station warning buzzer) like the volume was full. The volume switch has no effect and no stations seem to be able to be tuned in. Any ideas. I know the battery was unhooked while it was in for service.

Thanks in advance

Wade

I have the same problem like you before, that problem came from the bad amps on door speaker or subwoofer. Most of the time from door speaker amps. The easiest to do is disconnect the switch from subwoofer, if the stereo system still make a noise when you turn it on that mean the amps from door speaker was bad.

ARYNSX said:
I have the same problem like you before, that problem came from the bad amps on door speaker or subwoofer. Most of the time from door speaker amps. The easiest to do is disconnect the switch from subwoofer, if the stereo system still make a noise when you turn it on that mean the amps from door speaker was bad.
I think I'm having this same issue... it started last night. How do I disconnect these switches so I can do some troubleshooting? Thanks!

squid2004 said:
I think I'm having this same issue... it started last night. How do I disconnect these switches so I can do some troubleshooting? Thanks!
There are no switches - you can disconnect the plugs from the footwell speaker however to at least get those out of circuit.
However if one is bad, the others will surely be not far behind if not already there.
Get them all fixed.

Back