• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boston Area Casual Dinner Meeting

for those of our Boston friends who cant make it to the factory 5 last saturday..( too early huh )

Lets have a Dinner gathering and Tiger saide hes gonna sponsor it :D :D :D jk...

when and where arent decided yet... open for suggestions now

nsxjoy.. dun be lazy drive your NSX more !

And if you are interested please make a post and suggestions... let other regions know that how tight a family NE NSX guys r;)

Sounds good to me. I am up for a casual dinner anytime during the weekend or weekdays (if I don't work too late).

We need to eat at the place that has a big parking spot, though..

i will go if its ....
sushi , good sushi
or steak ......
must be nice resterant like
for example.....
fugakyu
capitol grill
sonsie
pf chang
let me know when you guys decide
since tiger is hosting he will be paying ....so i hope alot of you will so up ........tiger ..you better get them overtime hours in .......
cause i eat alot

Hey guys.. Mnguyen gave a whole lot of places to choose from, should we start to vote on the places or is there anyone who would like to add more suggestions for the location?

There are not many restaurants with parking lots nearby big enough to have like 6 empty spaces in a row that we could park next to each other. As Tiger suggested, it'd be wise to search for parking lots first, then the restaurant. When I look for apartments, I look at the parking spot before checking out the place itself :D

While I'm not a big fan of Cheesecake Factory nor is it a high class restaurant, the one located at Chestnut Hill has multiple level underground garage that barely has a 50% occupancy rate even during lunch/dinner hours. I know this because that's where a lot of casual M5 lnuch meetings are held at.

Another choice would be Legal Seafood also located at Chestnut Hill. The easy place to find a 6 in-a-row parking would be the section facing Bloomingdale's Lady department (please don't ask me how I know :eek: )

As far as a nice restaurant with a good view of the lot, I don't think such thing exists within the city.

If you guys consider Chestnut Hill I can have you guys
park at my townhouse and I can drive us to the
restaurants in my beater Maxima... I can accomodate
maybe 6 -7 cars.

Robert

But your beater Maxima cant accomodate 6-7 people in it :D:D:D:D:D

spike said:
If you guys consider Chestnut Hill I can have you guys
park at my townhouse and I can drive us to the
restaurants in my beater Maxima... I can accomodate
maybe 6 -7 cars.

Robert

Mnguyen said:
so i hope alot of you will so up ........tiger ..you better get them overtime hours in .......
cause i eat alot

Haha..in that case, how does "le MacDonald's" or "le taco bella" sound :D I heard that they have quite delicious gourmet dishes including all you can eat, motor oil dripping fries :D

In any case, all the restaurants mentioned above sound good to me. I will let you connosieurs decide on the restaurant.

My biggest concern.. Parking (unless Valet parkers at Sonsie or Capitol grill are willing to park rows of NSXs in the front) :D!!!

So when is the good time for everyone???

This is going to be awesome if they can do it .. cant someone who drive the 02 in Revere talk to them about that?

Tiger740 said:
My biggest concern.. Parking (unless Valet parkers at Sonsie or Capitol grill are willing to park rows of NSXs in the front) :D!!!

BostonNSX said:
This is going to be awesome if they can do it .. cant someone who drive the 02 in Revere talk to them about that?

bostonnsx i believe you may have been referring to me,

i do have a valet connection at abe and louis' on boylston st, if we gave them plenty of notice i'm sure they would block off spaces for us, for those of you that haven't been there, they have great steaks and seafood, i am also pretty sure that i can get us a reservation there as well, let me know what you guys think.

hey if i get the reservations and parking secured does that mean that you guys are going to pick up the tab?

(for those of you who haven't met me in person, i should warn you that i am 6'3"and 290 pounds, why do you think that you always see me with the top off my car, and by the way i can eat a lot!!!)

mikescg said:
if we gave them plenty of notice i'm sure they would block off spaces for us

That would be fantastic!!

hehe I should have hint that in a more nicer way.. if it looks a little rude.. I'm really sorry about htat;) ;) ;) ;)

mikescg said:
bostonnsx i believe you may have been referring to me,

i

mikescg said:
...abe and louis' on boylston st... they have great steaks and seafood...

They also have a great reserved wine list. A bottle of '82 Lafite and '82 Margeaux are both priced at $1400 each. I shall thank Tiger in advance :D

NsxJoy said:
They also have a great reserved wine list. A bottle of '82 Lafite and '82 Margeaux are both priced at $1400 each. I shall thank Tiger in advance :D

I am going to run away from you guys... :D

So..when is this happening?

BostonNSX - Red
NSXJOY - K. Silver
Mikescg - Yellow
Spike - S. Silver
Mnguyen - White
JPS Europa (maybe?) - B. Green
Yours sincerely - M. Pearl

wow.. we have pretty much all the colors available for NSX!! we now need black and blue ones!! :D

i would probably say the best time would be a week night, i wouldn't want to ask the valet to park all of us together on a weekend night, that may be asking a lot. Let me know when you guys want to get together, monday and tuesday after 5 pm are good for me or wednesday and thursday after 8 pm.

Wednesday or Thursday after 8pm sounds good to me.

If this cannot work out with Abe&Louis, we can always look for other restaurant that has a large parking spot.

Has anyone heard of Anthony's Pier 4 on Northern Ave? It also serves steaks and seafood, and has a huge parking spot.

Anthony Pier4 is garbage... try another one... Capital Grille on Chestnut Hill sounds better.... I dont think it would matter how many of us are coming they will valet park regardless as long as you are eating there... Tiger get your overtime hours in I hope you bring your piggy bank cuz MikeSC and I will eat a dent in your wallet and NSXjoy wanna drink wine till your poor
I wanna thank Tiger in advance for this wonderful dinner he is willing to pay for everybody.

P.S.
dont you dare sell my rims to pay for food!!!

I agree on the Capital Grille..

Mnguyen said:

P.S.
dont you dare sell my rims to pay for food!!!

Oops...:D :D :D ... so if I don't show up, who's gonna pay for all the meals???? Someone's walking home without a car after the meal!!

I've never valet parked my NSX and I will not let that happen.

I hope we can work on a deal with Capitol Grille @ CH if that's our desired restaurant.

On the side note, Thursday nights sounds great and there's a 95% chance that I'll show up. Preferably next Thursday would be best because I'm moving this week.

NsxJoy said:
Preferably next Thursday would be best.

Ditto that.. since I have a deadline this Friday.

next thursday works for me, just let me know where and what time, i assume this is weather permitting of course.

Back