• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Boston Area Casual Dinner Meeting

Could someone please step up and take a charge of setting up the time and location??

I would do it, but I am having the last minute crunch time for the deadline at work (haven't gotten much sleep lately) until the middle of the next week. :(

Thanks so much.

Nivce meeting NSXJOY tonite... just in case you didnt hear what I said when u leave... I said lets eat the crap out Tiger ( in Cantonese )

ok everybody ,,,,since tiger is crying :eek: so muchhhhh
time 8pm
when next thursday
place capital grille in chestnut hill
if it doenst work out for evrybody we can always eat at the atrium and park in the garage ......
bring a smile and a big stomach
no more crying tiger !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good.. I will be there! :D I'll be leaving all my credit cards at home.. lol

BTW, are you brining your siginificant other? Or is this a guy's night out??

Last edited:
Mitch is very understanding. If you tell him about the meet, he will probably do his best to finish the job before..

Hope to see you soon!

Now that it seems like the dinner meet is more like a fact than fiction. Does anyone know of a slight chance that we wouldn't need to valet our cars @ Capitol Grille?

Ditto that

NsxJoy said:
Now that it seems like the dinner meet is more like a fact than fiction. Does anyone know of a slight chance that we wouldn't need to valet our cars @ Capitol Grille?

As of now, the weather looks fine on Thurs.

Could someone make a reservation please??

Alright guys, thursday is coming up soon, as tiger and other people said, that we might not be able to park together or get away with valet for capitol grill.

Another alternative is to go CheeseCake Factory at Chestnut Hill with huge parking... in that sense Tiger can save some $$ too:D :D

we must com out with a final decision before tomorow night!

So is this happening or what??? :D

No one's taking the leadership???
:D

BostonNSX - Red
NSXJOY - K. Silver
Mikescg - Yellow
Spike - S. Silver
Mnguyen - White
JPS Europa (maybe?) - B. Green
Tiger740 - M. Pearl
s2ktaxi - silverstone

Assuming everyone is bringing a significant other, that's a reservation for 16 people.

I will try to make the reservation this afternoon for 12 people (assuming some no-shows) at 8pm Thursday.

s2ktaxi said:
BostonNSX - Red
NSXJOY - K. Silver
Mikescg - Yellow
Spike - S. Silver
Mnguyen - White
JPS Europa (maybe?) - B. Green
Tiger740 - M. Pearl
s2ktaxi - silverstone

Assuming everyone is bringing a significant other, that's a reservation for 16 people.

I will try to make the reservation this afternoon for 12 people (assuming some no-shows) at 8pm Thursday.

Thank you so much for doing this. Will you be able to check with them if they will have parking spaces where we can park our cars together?

I believe that everyone's major concern is the parking (especially since some of us do not want the valet parking)...

Again, thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Thank you so much!

Reservation made for 15 people at Capital Grill in Chestnut Hill. Please confirm on this thread if you are bringing significant others, etc. Self parking is available and free but I could not coordinate our own section... See you all there 8pm Thursday.

Last edited:
Back