• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brand New Volk GT-C's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new set ot Volk GT-C's ( Face 1 ) which I have waited a long time for. (3.5 months) Unfortunately, I am selling my NSX (bought S2000) and will not be mounting these wheels. As I had a large deposit on the Volks, I still decided to keep them, as to not lose my deposit, as I am sure I can find a good home for them. This is the only new set in North America right now for the NSX. ( according to Volk N.A. ) They are Spark Silver, 17x8 front and 18x10 rear. Offset is 41mm front, 43mm rear. They are brand new in boxes. I do not have tires. I am simply looking to recover my costs. The price is $2100 U.S. and includes shipping to the Continental U.S.. Please e-mail or P.M. me if you are serious. Price is firm. These are light, high quality wheels, which are tough to get. Thanks, Brady [email protected]

Last edited:
Offers ??

I will consider all reasonable offers on the Volk's as I have sold the NSX. Remember these are brand new ( in boxes ), never mounted. I can send you pictures. Thank-You

Re: Offers ??

LUV2REV said:
I will consider all reasonable offers on the Volk's as I have sold the NSX. Remember these are brand new ( in boxes ), never mounted. I can send you pictures. Thank-You

You got PM!

RE : Volks

I have sent e-mails to everyone who PM'd or e-mailed me regarding the GT-C's. First come, First served. Thanks for all the interest. The new owner will not be dissapointed, the wheels are beautiful. Regards, Brady

you need to buy these wheels they are super I have bought them for my NSX also

I was in love with the wheels but when I recieved them I feld in love again;)

check them out it the picture forum HELLO FROM THE NETHERLANDS thanks

bomba:p

I have these wheels on my 91, and they look awesome. They're also a pain in the a$$ to get - had to wait about a month to get mine from Japan. These are worth every penny. Just my $.02.

m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back